Resident Evil: Retribution

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Although most of the Resident Evil movies are total shit I always watch them regardless as I'm a fan of Resi Evil.. one thing got my goat about this one thats coming out tho:

This is the storyline

Alice fights alongside a resistance movement in the continuing battle against the Umbrella Corporation and the undead.

After looking at the character list I just started to /facepalm

Alice
Rain
William Birkin
Jill Valentine
Barry Burton
Carlos Oliveira (Lol, didnt he get fucking blown up in Extinction in the truck with C4? and it can't be a prequel because it clearly states "Continuing" so how the fuck are they going to wiggle Carlos back into it? write a line for explaining it? Milla Jovovich: I scooped him into a bin bag and glued him back together at my house)
Ada Wong
Albert Wesker (Always happy to see Wesker tbh, he's bad ass)
Leon Kennedy

Is it just me or has it basically become 'Pile all the well known characters into one movie and rape them for max profit'

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
The Carlos thing could be a flashback or something.

Sar

Part of the furniture
I always watch them too. Yes, I understand they're not exactly highbrow entertainment, but they ARE entertaining if you like Zombie films and/or Resi.

PS: Thresh? Really?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Another one? God these films are like food poisoning, you think its done but more shit comes blasting its way out soon enough.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I always watch them too. Yes, I understand they're not exactly highbrow entertainment, but they ARE entertaining if you like Zombie films and/or Resi.

PS: Thresh? Really?

:eek: and who might you be?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'll watch it, I've enjoyed them all so far, although its gone downhill from the brilliance of the first two. Mila keeps me watching.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Gah! PICK A BETTER NAME!

/disappointed fanboi

:D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nothing fanboy about it tbh :p has no relation to the Thresh from Quake.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The continuation of the Resident Evil films is just a money printing exercise.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's milla and anythng she's in can't be all bad :p

Needless to say i'll be seeing this and enjoying it as much as the previous ones, even if i'm no resident evil fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom