Resident Evil 6

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone else got this I just got it through the post, reviews seen 50/50 seems those that couldn't accept that the series is heading in a different direction hated the game and those that are fine with it think its a great game.

Will post what I think later tonight.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
By all accounts it's pretty poop. Sadly. Would love a proper Resi 1/2 style game again.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just don't understand why capcom think by trying to make it a more run n gun the sales would be better.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It never was about run and gun, it was about puzzles, suspense and storyline.

It's just been milked dry, it should have finished years ago.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Was desperately hoping this would be a return to form after how shit Resi 5 was, sadly they just seem to have ploughed on in that direction and made it even worse.

Aada

Part of the furniture
So far for me it's a good game not a awesome game, if you didn't like RE5 i guess you won't like this too much.

The only thing that really lets it down for me is that the graphics seem very dated, low rez textures in a lot of places.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I liked all the Resident Evil games, favourite one is Resident Evil 3 Nemesis. Nothing more scary than a tyrant chasing you through the game even when you move into the next area. I'll probably enjoy this one but won't be buying it till the price drops down.

I really hope they remake Resident Evil 2 and 3 someday, they are the best ones.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
fuck remakes tbh, not pld yet but enjoyed 4, but think theres more peeps hating 6 than liking it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
1-2-3 were the dogs bollocks, veronica wasnt THAT bad but lacked abit compared to others in the series.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I loved Veronica! A firm favourite in the series.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
BloodOmen said:
1-2-3 were the dogs bollocks, veronica wasnt THAT bad but lacked abit compared to others in the series.

Veronica for the dreamcast was great, I thought I completed it then you take over as Chris making it more awesome.

Everz

FH is my second home
Veronica was the best, as were the first three.

Anything after (including this) has been an utter shambles.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
5 wouldnt have been so bad if

1) it didnt have shit camera angles
2) the controls werent fucking crap (honestly capcom no one cares that you can aim a gun where you want, old style aiming was so much better/enjoyable)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you play through from 6 to 5 to 4, then the series gets better and better and the developer looks really good at what they do ;)

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I hated 4 only because of that bimbo yelling "Leon help!"

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
That video doesn't show how annoying she is so I thought this would help.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Just played it for a few hours with my brother on Coop. Miles better than resident evil 5 gameplay wise though it is a pain remembering all the different actions you can do.

Aada

Part of the furniture
That's the problem now co op has ruined the series, hell co op has to be crammed into every game possible these days.

I completed Leons campaign and decided Resident Evil is a series that shouldn't be around and Capcom will run it into the ground before they realise they are doing everything wrong with it.

Happy I only paid £24 for it and CEX gave me £30 back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom