Res sick = No RP

K

korax_

When you are rez sick, you do get certain disvantages.
However you do not lose the ability to fight, and should therefore, not be worthless.

I understand the camping issue, but how about giving 1\4 of the normal RP?

Any thoughts?

F

Fafnir

Nope i like it as it is now, i want to charge into the fight. :) And when you die you just keep comming back. Just see a healer to get rid of rezz sickness. You still have sometime you don't give rp's

G

Gallak

Originally posted by dwindimir
Let me guess, you're an sb?

Well if thats true it because they won't be able to kill anyone other than the ressick next patch ;)

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Gallak
Well if thats true it because they won't be able to kill anyone other than the ressick next patch ;)

BAD GALLAK!!

/slap

Its zerkers as well

:(

F

Flimgoblin

tis nowt to do with ress sickness..

it's a 15m timer after death I believe. (might be 5m timer...) but it's not actually linked to ress sickness.

T

Trahg

Originally posted by korax_
I understand the camping issue, but how about giving 1\4 of the normal RP?

doh! :wall:

that would be awful... *glares at ppl with multiple accounts* ...can we spell rp-farming?

A

acei

If you did this then 2 friends 1 on Albion 1 on Midgard could get together and bring another friend, constantly kill that friend and then rezz him, instantly kill him, rezz him, instantly kill him, rezz him on and on and on farming RP's. The ress sickness way is good as not many have the patience to wait 5mins (or even 2.5mins if u have 100% rezz) to try and farm RP's.

F

faderullan

No rp for guys killing you for 10 minutes after res.

Doesnt matter what kind of res you get.

G

Glacier

Originally posted by dwindimir
Let me guess, you're an sb?
'

let me guess, lack of imagination? well yes, he is a stealther(NS) but so what.

If you go solo with for example you mage.. and u meet a champ or a reaver.. u get some instants off on u and will maybe qc root, go away and nuke him.. another insta comes and he goes into melee you are fucked.. res-sick or not... then the player is not worthless(no rp) wich is what he game would have called him if you had killed him..

so in my opinion give like 1/4 1/3 rp for res sick.

P

Pempulla

It is reasonably (very?) easy to avoid killing people that are not worth any RPs: don't kill them too close to home.

S

Sarnat

It's also a great anti-farming feature. I bet that's the biggest reason for not getting RP for a person shortly after previous death.

K

korax_

RP farmins issue is the only problem I see... so thats your thoughts...

K

korax_

Btw... is it really a 10 min timer?

Should be the res sick timer imo...
When res sick is gone you should be worth full RP imo...

and that explains alot really.... :)

K

korax_

One last thing...

Remember that this game is about having fun... personally, I have a little bit more fun every time I recive RP...

Im not the only one. :p

D

dwindimir

Originally posted by Glacier
'

let me guess, lack of imagination? well yes, he is a stealther(NS) but so what.

If you go solo with for example you mage.. and u meet a champ or a reaver.. u get some instants off on u and will maybe qc root, go away and nuke him.. another insta comes and he goes into melee you are fucked.. res-sick or not... then the player is not worthless(no rp) wich is what he game would have called him if you had killed him..

so in my opinion give like 1/4 1/3 rp for res sick.

Yeah, thats the ideal scenario. In real life it would be:

2 groups fight (let say albs and mids) at the ck in bg. Albs have the ck so they rush out/range nuke the middies (couple die). A healer rezzes them. Now its easy to an alb infil to just kill one rezzed from the riverside, run away and restealth (no fight there,since the rezzed had less than 50% of health, since the healer was out of mana after the rezzes). He could do that all night long.

So the stealthers would like some goddamn vultures that only attack the rezzed ones.

V

vindicat0r

The RP timer is 10 minutes , so if u get killd quickly go back after 5 mins < rezz sick > and fight again, ur not worth rps and might get some :D

The rezz used on u has no bearing on the 10 min rp timer. It just affects rs time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom