Rerolling alb, looking for a guild.

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Heya. Basically I'm rerolling Albion and I wouldn't mind joining a guild. Now I'd normally look around ingame, but first I'd like to check whether there are some european guilds out there or not.

So, are there? :)

Oh and while you're here. I haven't managed to decide on what to roll yet. I'd like a melee class and I'm more or less tempted by the Armsman, Reaver and Mercenary but I've got no idea how they all perform at 50, pve-wise. As in soloing mobs for cash'n stuff. (I realize a Necromancer would be the ideal choice for farming but I'm not interesting in rolling one, just yet.)

So, any suggestions? :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
since i base all my class and race choices on "coolness" my comment is probably not of any use to you but anyway:

i think all of the mentioned classes will do just fine as long as you make it an inconnu.

(i even think that you can make a inconnu reaver without gimping yourself at all)

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
since i base all my class and race choices on "coolness" my comment is probably not of any use to you but anyway:

i think all of the mentioned classes will do just fine as long as you make it an inconnu.

(i even think that you can make a inconnu reaver without gimping yourself at all)

And they are the most sexiest tank :D

I remember i played a rr10 Inconnu mercenary on a shard his name was Halfsmurf Halffish in Superman colors!

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Lol, coolness does matter! At the moment I'm leaning towards an Armsman or a Mercenary. Half Ogre with lots'o strenght oughta be fun:D

Toel

Loyal Freddie
No wai - besides, got my Saracen thrust merc to focus on now:)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Armsmen are the shizzle at the moment.

There are lots of active guilds in alb at the moment, Amphrax's guild <In your face> I have found very friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom