Rerolled hibbie

K

Karlo

Thanks for the time Ive had in alb with you all but Ive decided to go and rejoin my old guild in hibbie :)

/Waves

C

Conchabar

T_T who could stop playing the over pwred infi class o_O

O

old.m0000

so what i right? can you make a /level 20 in another realm after deleting your level 50 on alb?

(or did u have a level 50 somewhere else anyway...)

N

nicky-nook

so what i right? can you make a /level 20 in another realm after deleting your level 50 on alb?

yes you can.

Regards Nicky.

I

ilienwyn

Well i don't think you can. And as i can see alb chars are inactive not deleted...

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Karlo
Thanks for the time Ive had in alb with you all but Ive decided to go and rejoin my old guild in hibbie :)
See you, Karlo :) I must say I'm impressed with the way you integrated yourself into your new realm and tried to make a difference, most people who come to a new realm never really get "into" it. :)

K

Karlo

Thanks bela :)

I did try but Ive gotta say the realm was never really for me.

And my characters are inactive, not deleted.

Just meens I wont be playing them at all, im not getting rid of the account. I have an old hib account ive not played in a long time so reopened that, im rolling again though so it acts as a fresh.

Once again, thanks all

A

Appollo

bb karlo u gimp :(

now im gonna have 2 wtfpwn your arse :p

PS 1 less buff begger w00t

E

elahim

Goodbye Karlo!

PM me on IRC, I have alot to tell you =)

Have fun on Hibbie and cya around =)

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by nicky-nook
ilienwyn Read Here.

Regards Nicky.

Well as rightnow said and from what i remembered from Mythic, it isn't supposed to work. If GOA made some change to offer the /level command from the start that resuslted to this it's something different. It wasn't intended to work like that though afaik...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom