Require help :(

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Stuck on ml3.4 and 3.10 so looking at putting a 2/3 group raid together to go do this today at 1pm GMT. If you are intrested please pm me on Speeedy/Bojangles in game, Its not a full ml3 raid as there is not time for that before the ml4.2 hunt later today.

Anyone able to help me?

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
I might be able to provide some pbt, if I'm online - but might be being dragged shopping :)

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
As added bonus will do a 2.10 hunt right after to help people that are stuck on that also.

Ailil

Fledgling Freddie
Ewww - that changes everything. I NEVER want to go there again in my life, even if I do need it ;p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
hehe :(

dont have to go :D would take about 30minutes to an hour to do depending on cock ups ;) for 2.10

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Meeting at Aerus Haven at 1pm, oops forgot that bit :<

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
We did 3.4 with 3fg. You can kill Laodamedia with 1fg, but her three guards who spawn after might take more.

Previously we tried to zerg Laodamedia with 2fg, but she goes insane and makes your tanks look like cloth wearers. With a bigger zerg, you could probably kill her before before she kills everyone else. But it's safer to use the strategy with three tanks(crush, thrust, slash) only those three and their guards should stand by her. Keep the rest of the raid in the middle of the room and Laodamedia at the outer edge. It's important for all tanks to run from her when she enrages, saves cleric's mana!

This is all detailed on VoS anyway, but I can confirm this is the safest way to kill her and she's not so tough if the tanks are paying attention ;)

P.S. Anyone running an ML3 raid should kill Sinovia(3.9) as often as you can. She is easy to kill, spawns fast and always drop a legendry component. Having more Legendry weapons in Albion will help on later MLs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom