Requiel - Catacombs - Release Date

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
This is addressed specifically to Requiel or any other developere who may be able to answer this.

When will UK suppliers and online suppliers ie www.play.com/Amazon.com etc etc have the correct official release date which we have now been informed to be 25/03/05.

You have mentioned that Marketing is due to be stepped up but I have tbh yet to see anything. Why can this latest release date not be supplied to the retailers?

In theory we have 3 weeks (yes just 3 weeks) until release date and not a single resource has got the date 25/03/05.

This is not a dig in anyway but more a please lets get this date to suppliers. My confidence in ordering from anyone supplier at the moment is blocked by the fact that the release date has not been confirmed.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
It is being supplied to the retailers for the 24th. They have also been told that there are two release dates. The 24th for the expansion and the 15th April for the complete box. As most of the marketing effort is based around the second date (as that's the one that new players will be interested in), it seems that some retailers have taken it as the launch date for both boxes. It has been passed on and we are getting in touch with retailers to clear up any confusion.

In any case, all retailers will be recieving it for March 24th with instructions to sell it from that date.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Excellent. Greatly appreciated confirmation. Now to drum this information into the retailers in Oxford (I will start work on this :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom