Requested Enchante template.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Konah said:
why atlantis tablet over erinys? just for the af? as a luri the croc form actually makes u bigger no? :p

woulda thought the pow regen off erinys be more useful for a chanter not to mention the far higher util.

o.0 my sc calc says AT has higher utility than EC due to the all magic skills, mby its just of its rocker thou

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
polza said:
o.0 my sc calc says AT has higher utility than EC due to the all magic skills, mby its just of its rocker thou

its lower, but since matter & energy + crush overcapping its actully higher.

perma pom is najs but I run pom3 barrels.

ps! yes its for the AF and morph. Morph dosent make you bigger, the color is the big thing for me. Can make such najs looops without beeing detected :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
its lower, but since matter & energy + crush overcapping its worthless to me.

perma pom is najs but I run pom3 barrels.

ps! yes its for the AF and morph. Morph dosent make you bigger, the color is the big thing for me. Can make such najs looops without beeing detected :)

give the old form tbh :'<

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
not being funny but I don't see anything special in this template, seems to work for you. but with such low resists id expect there to be amazing bonuses elsewhere i.e. more than 200hp or 75 con.

don;t think I would want to trade off resists for 50 af. I do myself have 2 low resists in my template, but nothing below 10%

low resists: matter, spirit, energy.

which groups run with warlocks? Or matter wizards that actully play 'offensive'.

Dont see how a caster template can be done if you wanna raise your hp & con. +25 con cap gives you 70 hits, + 200 hits cap, gives you a total of 270.

Having 10% is the same as 0% due to resist piercing, so might aswell diss items giving you that. So basicly you want atleast 20% or nothing at all.

Bring on more questions.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Brackus said:
I guess rr11 > utility template :)

aye but ebay > all

dno, but saying 'utility' is higher by raising matter/spirit/energy to cover up for other stuff... I have to dissagree

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
Having 10% is the same as 0% due to resist piercing

yep, and now wiz is debuff nuker having ~15% is same as having nothing too :(

erinys stacks with regen pots but ya the AT colour is nice

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
how is it pierce works, isnt it 5/5% from buffs/items? and same for debuffs? or am i way off?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
how is it pierce works, isnt it 5/5% from buffs/items? and same for debuffs? or am i way off?

10% of your item resists are stripped. dosent affect resists buffs (thats from debuff spells)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
yep, and now wiz is debuff nuker having ~15% is same as having nothing too :(

erinys stacks with regen pots but ya the AT colour is nice

Can forget about wizards tbh

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
aye but ebay > all

dno, but saying 'utility' is higher by raising matter/spirit/energy to cover up for other stuff... I have to dissagree

I was basing my utility on konahs point about erinys charm, Im not saying your template is shit or you shouldnt use it. Im just saying that for the lower resists im not seing it made up elsewhere.

If the ebay > all was aimed at me then fair enough but I must point out that Subedai was taken from rr8 to 10L4 by me, and brackus and nadiah are completely mine on my original account. Ok I don't have any rr11 chars but I still think my opinions are as valid as anyone elses

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Damn you a Air Theurgist best friend ^_^

Nice template with power pool and af but cant belive how low some of your resists are :eek2:

and stop being horrible to lil subedai or will pbaoe you so much you will have an epileptic fit!!!!! :kissit:

X

xGenocidex

Messiah said:
Damn you a Air Theurgist best friend ^_^

Nice template with power pool and af but cant belive how low some of your resists are :eek2:

and stop being horrible to lil subedai or will pbaoe you so much you will have an epileptic fit!!!!! :kissit:

Fg vs Fg theurgs tend to pet for interupts no? see what your trying to say tho :p but wardens have red spirit? or do most only spec for yellow now?

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
as long as you got melee and body resists capped you can get by ok. the othere resists are overated.

i took my chanter to rr6 with real shitty resists. tbh no matter what resists you got if your get targeted and assisted on your dead anyway.

melee resists and high AF will save you being bum rushed by a tank.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
15 % Spell Range
46 % Power Pool

That's what I like about the template, wish I'd had that on my old enchanter.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Mirt said:

15 % Spell Range
46 % Power Pool

That's what I like about the template, wish I'd had that on my old enchanter.

Why 15% spell range? are we still fighting about spell range cap or what? i lost you here.

Mck

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Splatz said:
I bet he likes the 46% pow pool and the 10% range :p

staj is a noob and has mcl1 so he needs high power pool for his other power tools:( xD

hagman

Fledgling Freddie
this template isn't anything above the other seen on these forums, more likewise. ok, AF bonus is nice and pp% ain't too shabby either but that's about it. only things that catches my eye in this thread are posters defensive explanations about why and when this template works (ie in certain positioning, playstyle, group etc). and Elkie's tongue up to his butt. i could post a template with 0% resists and say "this template is for so good players that kill their enemies before they can hit". bs.

/dismiss

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
hagman said:
this template isn't anything above the other seen on these forums, more likewise. ok, AF bonus is nice and pp% ain't too shabby either but that's about it. only things that catches my eye in this thread are posters defensive explanations about why and when this template works (ie in certain positioning, playstyle, group etc). and Elkie's tongue up to his butt. i could post a template with 0% resists and say "this template is for so good players that kill their enemies before they can hit". bs.

/dismiss

hahaha :D

sorry for not making a creative reply, but reading your post just dosent deserve an explenation.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
hagman said:

/dismiss

ive never seen a chanter template like this? Dont know about you, Elkies tongue up to whos but may i ask? If you are refering to stallion then that just makes me laugh tbh.Who are you supposed to be and where did you get that idea from, the fact that a complemented him on the template from the begining is that a bad thing? You talk alot of shit mate:)For the record ive never had any need to suck up to anyone as i have no reason to but if thats your opinion ok you stick to it end of the day i couldnt give a shit what some random retard says:)

The template consists of all the needed resists if you dont like it thats your problem its pretty self explained before you even have to look at the template.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Duel testing has shown that bonus af from toa items appears to make no difference - could ofcourse be that its just dueling that is bugged for this as opposed to rvr.

*edit
Additional qualification - was tested with capped void eldie bolt - could also be bugged.

Reasonable template, like the powerpool. Nice for a chanter.

Shame no CB - I know its not all that its cracked up to be coz of double cast, but nice to fit in if can do with no compromise.

Shame no CTR, for that little extra effective resist boost across the board.

No matter what people bat around about heat resists, if you can fit em in then do so, you never know when some lame ass firewiz adder is gonna take a pot shot, or some lw stealther gonna decide to add.

*edit
Sorry, additional edit. The use2 shapechange on atlantis does give you a bigger character model than the small luri.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"Duel testing has shown that bonus af from toa items appears to make no difference"

That was apparantly fixed a couple of patches ago.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Mirt said:
"Duel testing has shown that bonus af from toa items appears to make no difference"

That was apparantly fixed a couple of patches ago.

Ahh ok, it was prior to this patch when maeloch was testing. Will have to try again just to be certain.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
tbh mate wateva works for u im sure is the best way to go by it,one questoin tho! wen soloin id imagine u get popped by a lot of stealthers etc,do u have switch off items for solo'in,mebbe if u seen they were usin Lgm heat's etc,i realise u said at start it was for 8v8 but wat item in particular do u swap wen soloin? if u dont mind tellin ur secret :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
TriggerHappy said:
tbh mate wateva works for u im sure is the best way to go by it,one questoin tho! wen soloin id imagine u get popped by a lot of stealthers etc,do u have switch off items for solo'in,mebbe if u seen they were usin Lgm heat's etc,i realise u said at start it was for 8v8 but wat item in particular do u swap wen soloin? if u dont mind tellin ur secret :p

Switch to crafted sword/shield to boost holes in resists until the danger passes.

polza

Loyal Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Ahh ok, it was prior to this patch when maeloch was testing. Will have to try again just to be certain.

+AF in temp made to diff on bainshee bolts for me, this was just a few weeks back

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
polza said:
+AF in temp made to diff on bainshee bolts for me, this was just a few weeks back
Well, tested this patch vs void and bainshee bolts and template AF did nada, neither did champ weap charge. Displayed AF goes up but damage doesn't change. This is on a caster with MP armour, 100% condition. Putting on self-AFshields, using AF charges, etc all work as normal and drop damage; just the template AF does nothing whether the other AF bonuses are or up, down or whatever.

Might be some duel thing, dunno (oddly notice baseline dex debuffs dont seem to work in duels even if displayed dex goes down).

Nice template anyhow, those moaning about resists you can't have everything. Will hurt when grp gets adds tho with all zerg classes being energy/matter/heat/etc.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
hagman said:
only things that catches my eye in this thread are posters defensive explanations about why and when this template works (ie in certain positioning, playstyle, group etc). and Elkie's tongue up to his butt. i could post a template with 0% resists and say "this template is for so good players that kill their enemies before they can hit". bs.

/dismiss

Actually this is a blatant proof of your envy (invidia) against one that has 22mils RPS on one single toon. He can afford to play leet, can you do the same?

and yes

hagman said:
this template is for so good players that kill their enemies before they can hit

you said it and it works for him :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
TriggerHappy said:

I use a different template for soloing.. been posted before on FH if you want to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom