Request.

Ging

Part of the furniture
PLease can all saracens do /hood. Those horrid little hat things looks sooo crap! :)

cheers.

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
get a mirror mkay? :p

greetz Shahi the saracen sorc with /hood off

Deventuris

Fledgling Freddie
Nah /hood is too normal ... so /hood off ftw !

/cheer from saracen scout

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
PLease can all saracens do /hood. Those horrid little hat things looks sooo crap! :)

cheers.

I'll do that when you learn to leech properly, e.g. not killing people by lifetapping mezzed Warlocks.

Cheers.

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
I'll do that when you learn to leech properly, e.g. not killing people by lifetapping mezzed Warlocks.

Cheers.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
That def. got u a rep point my friend :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:

Cheers.

I think u will find according to most of the server population that because im in Synergy my leeching and adding skillz are supreme and perfect.

As we have already discussed via PM i didnt get touched and i got the rps - a perfect add/leech.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Muldini said:
That def. got u a rep point my friend :)

oi u stop that or ill pull the plug on your rp plvl! :twak:

feeking ass kissing sorcs are everywhere these days.......

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
I think u will find according to most of the server population that because im in Synergy my leeching and adding skillz are supreme and perfect.

As we have already discussed via PM i didnt get touched and i got the rps - a perfect add/leech.

This must be a joke yes? You're supporting the fact that you are 'skilled' by word of mouth because you happen to be in some Excal guild. Then you get other Albs killed and say it is a perfect 'add/leech' - how can an add or leech be perfect even if you didn't get other Albs killed? I think you will find that according to most of the server population :twak: .

Ging

Part of the furniture
BlackrazoR said:
This must be a joke yes? You're supporting the fact that you are 'skilled' by word of mouth because you happen to be in some Excal guild. Then you get other Albs killed and say it is a perfect 'add/leech' - how can an add or leech be perfect even if you didn't get other Albs killed? I think you will find that according to most of the server population :twak: .

I never joke, im completely serious in every post and every word i have ever written/spoken. In fact as i write this i have a perfectly straight face, even when i found out that filmgoblin was infact a crossdressing luri called sheila no amusment was to be found upon my person.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
BlackrazoR said:

GINGY rOxZORS -

Black - anytime you ding rr5 realmpoints in a week - let me know and i'll make u your own gratz threadzor

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Ging said:
oi u stop that or ill pull the plug on your rp plvl! :twak:

feeking ass kissing sorcs are everywhere these days.......

Thats why u beg me to be online in 20 mins when u drive home from work?

rampant said:
GINGY rOxZORS -

Black - anytime you ding rr5 realmpoints in a week - let me know and i'll make u your own gratz threadzor

:clap:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
no i dont have a stick?? i have a giant "rod" however what do u say bout that :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Ckiller said:
no i dont have a stick?? i have a giant "rod" however what do u say bout that :)

i also have a giant "Rod" who i set upon annoying turds!

Eggy go sing this bitch a lullaby! :)

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
I never joke, im completely serious in every post and every word i have ever written/spoken. In fact as i write this i have a perfectly straight face, even when i found out that filmgoblin was infact a crossdressing luri called sheila no amusment was to be found upon my person.

Think this requires a cavity search...
Any volenteers?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ging said:

you promised you wouldn't tell!

how could you :(

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Muldini said:
Thats why u beg me to be online in 20 mins when u drive home from work?

:clap:

hahahaha Flo, have a rep for that :)

oh and will you guys put your "rods" away, there are ladies and children present :twak:

Back on topic, little Saracen hat is cute, hood down on my sorc :)

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Ging said:
i also have a giant "Rod" who i set upon annoying turds!

Eggy go sing this bitch a lullaby! :)

Is this the first Albion out of the closet thread?,

good for you mate, but if you got annoying turds on ya rod, i think you need to address this with your partner :p:m00:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Mall said:
oh and will you guys put your "rods" away, there are ladies present :twak:

Surely it's much better to have your rod out in this situarion than when it's only men present! :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom