Request

zeltec

Fledgling Freddie
I am GM of small AoR Guild. we currently have only 3 regular players.
Were ok at standard Pve but lack experience in Master Levels.

My 2IC has asked is it possible to run through Master levels starting from ML1 on a Wednesday night (GMT)as that when we both are avialiable.

We sadly need to run through all group and Battlestages with a number of characters BUT not not wish to interfer with other Alliance events.

If we are able to do this slowly we would be very happy to assist in doing same for other like ourselves who are either sadly slow or just lazy gits but are honest enough to admit it.

Your honest comments would be appreciated ( New signature its long so sorry)

Tilda

Your best bet is to read up about how to lead raids on VoS: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/MLSummary.html

Then post up weekly ML raids every wednesday for people to attend :)
Assuming you cant make any other days, you'd have an easier job getting the steps if you just tagged along on the other raids that are already planned but not necessaryly on wednesdays.

If you need advice or tips on leading planning, just pm me :D

Tilda

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
www.visionofsages.com/toa is the best place to start, not all the information is 100% spot on and an awful lot of it tells yu can do this with half an animist which isn't overly helpful.

I would suggest you post a time and date for the first raid, make it clear it's not going to be done in record time as it's your first raid - people will still turn up and it's likely some who do have some knowledge of the encounters and can help you out.

All of us that have led various ML raids had to do it for a first time once and as most people are happy for anyone to take a lead so they don;t have to, you'll find Albs can be quite patient.

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
ill come support your riad if you run them m8 would nice to see more alb's running them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom