request to mods

T

tris-

can you either delete or merge all these threads about passwords and subs pages? clearly no one is going to know if GOA dont tell us so no point in all the threads... means we cant look for something worthwhile to read :/

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by n3wbie
can you either delete or merge all these threads about passwords and subs pages? clearly no one is going to know if GOA dont tell us so no point in all the threads... means we cant look for something worthwhile to read :/

Ill second that.

and call the topic - 'Hello - im not going to be heard here but ill whine about my passwords...kkgrrGOAfeckbuggerbum'.

V

Vell

Thirded!

I don't think thirded is a word, but if seconded is, then surely thirded must be!

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Vell
Thirded!

I don't think thirded is a word, but if seconded is, then surely thirded must be!

Fourthid.....fourthed....or something

T

the_smurflord

Nice to see so many people here have a "well I'm alright, so sod the rest of them" attitude.

For a great great many of us this issue is NOT over, not will it be over for some time to come, and is still very annoying. So kindly let us speak.

T

tris-

but why in 6 thousand different threads? my point is make 1 thread thern you can read it all at once and let everyone else be able to read something worthwhile.

B

brite

you dont have your password

no matter how much you whine about it on these forums aint gonna change shit

sit down shut up and let the rest of us have somthing better to read rather than 5 pages of uurrrrrrggg i lost my pw /cry

J

Jessy

Originally posted by brite
you dont have your password

no matter how much you whine about it on these forums aint gonna change shit

sit down shut up and let the rest of us have somthing better to read rather than 5 pages of uurrrrrrggg i lost my pw /cry

:clap::clap::clap:

Ditch the duplicated threads PLEASE !! they are trashing this forum and making them un-usable

T

tris-

yeh only kemor reads this and i bet he doesnt even acknowledge what any one posts.

P

plastic_angel

Please do the same with all the savage whine threads aswell, when they start popping up again. Before the shut down of subscription service / RightNow etc. that was the only thing that filled the boards.

S

Sard-Nair

instead of merging/deleting just make a Whine Section or is that Hib/Prydwen section ?...

C

choonz

Dont oppress teh whiners! ( i am a whiner too)

Equal rights for whiners! (etc etc)

P

plastic_angel

Originally posted by SarahT
instead of merging/deleting just make a Whine Section or is that Hib/Prydwen section ?...

I have a brilliant idea. Let's move all the whines to that section?

S

Shike

poor thing, I really mean it, poor thing :rolleyes:

and you should correct it to this, "something worthwhile to moan at" shouldnt you? ;) Oh wait, you managed to do that all by yourself anyway so it cant be that bad can it? Oh wait, so did I, hmm... moan moan moan!!! nerf savages, BD's LT, nerf LA even more so we can hear Klav even if we travel to china and finally, blame Derric for it.

/giggles

yes I am terribly bored :)

T

tris-

so your telling me you see a point in threads that ask questions that no one knows the answer to? :eek:

E

Ekydus

You should all go outside instead of waiting on the forums, moaning about the passwords. It's very pointless.

S

Shike

so your telling me you see a point in threads that ask questions that no one knows the answer to? :eek:

nib, but tbh, count all the useless shitthreads that already have been in the daocsections of BWs, then come again and say 6 threads is too much :)

This is just a forum, people ventilate here and discuss and flame, be it in one or 20 threads.. doesnt really matter if its 6 threads, takes 1-2 mins to read each if you bypass all the whine and flames which sums up to about 30 minutes in total and that includes a cup of coffe and a break for a toiletvisit ;)

S

Shike

Originally posted by Ekydus
You should all go outside instead of waiting on the forums, moaning about the passwords. It's very pointless.

dude, its 21.11 here atm and its cold outside, wtf am I supposed to outside? :eek:

T

tris-

Originally posted by Ekydus

"they have a title for a reason for you know"

:sleeping:

F

Flimgoblin

One of the mods was combining all the whine - how about using the "report this post to a moderator" rather than just posting another whine about whines? :)

(hrm now I'm whining about your whining about whines... argh!)

S

speshneeds

aglee

M

mince

might be an idea to give icedguardian a thread to himself

title: FU goa

thread: LIAR goa etc

:D

I

icedguardian

Originally posted by mince
might be an idea to give icedguardian a thread to himself

title: FU goa