request to mids from an alb

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Can u do your speciality plz
Take the keep back at 5am while the hibs are asleep for us :D

oddly enuf not cas they r pwning us, or u for that matter, but cos all they been doing the last few days is hanging around MB then running back up to the keep, at least u guys come out and fight.

Oh and ofc is much easier for us to take it back off u then them shroom spamming hippies lol

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:

oddly enuf not cas they r pwning us, or u for that matter, but cos all they been doing the last few days is hanging around MB then running back up to the keep, at least u guys come out and fight.

Oh and ofc is much easier for us to take it back off u then them shroom spamming hippies lol

lol get a load of mr ego here,albs can never take the keep from mids when defended unless theres a LOT more albs than mids :kissit: :wub:
But he does have a point,roam a bit hibs will ya tis a bit boring when the furthest u will go is just about mid side of mb.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Dear Albion

As requested, one central keep taken (sorry it was only 2.45am and one Lurikeen was still awake).

Love Midgard

:cheers:

P.S Thanks to the albs that helped us, especially the one who brought a siegemaster from apk when he saw us, made friends with us, placed a ram for us and knocked the outer door down (and who might not want his name mentioned here, hehe). You know who you are. /Salute. :wub:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Aww damnit, yet another keep raid i've missed. This is getting stupid, i'll never get my free lvl :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
lol nice 1 :D

makes a change an alb helping mids, normally mid and hib gang up vs alb ^_^

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
so its an alb whining about people not daring to run far from ck?

can you see the Irony

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
/salute :)

Brilliant night, Thank-you to those 8 or so mids for making it such. Felt a bit of an idiot tho, for getting locked in the tower after not leaving enough time to escape LOL!

Now lets hope Thidranki can start to be FUN again, after the rather boring week or so we have just had. :kissit:

Happy Hunting

:cheers:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
lol get a load of mr ego here,albs can never take the keep from mids when defended unless theres a LOT more albs than mids
But he does have a point,roam a bit hibs will ya tis a bit boring when the furthest u will go is just about mid side of mb.

boooring we took it back around 1pm today and bugger all mids showed up to defend it, bah was looking forward to a drawn out seige :(

oh well, prolly log on later to find we lost it again lol

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
had fun inside the lord's tower in ck with my sb when hibs got it last time xD

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't the idea of keep defence to be near your keep when you need to defend it ?

I see no reason why hibs should go any further than mid side of MB when they have the keep.

Come NF, you're not gonna see albs, mids n hibs, who own a keep run 40 miles to defend the keep when they can be close by... why should it be any different in thid.

Yes i know the arguement here is hibs aren't any fun. However mids n albs do exactly the same when they own the keep.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
Isn't the idea of keep defence to be near your keep when you need to defend it ?
If its under attack, yes. No reason for Hibs to remain at the ck doors behind a wall of shrooms 99% of the time. Theyre still up there at 2am when the only enemy is a solo unbuffed shadowblade standing on mb. :rolleyes:

I have to use snare poison when Hibs have ck more than at any other time, because almost anything I hit will turn and flee towards the nearest shroomfield rather than fight fair.

When a mid actually tries to make it to the doors to kill something, gets caught by a tangler, nuked by 3 shroom turrets and shot by several npc Rangers, theres always some twat of a Hib that was hiding at the gates, who'll run down and do /laugh. I know who deserves to be laughed at more.

Formash said:
Yes i know the arguement here is hibs aren't any fun. However mids n albs do exactly the same when they own the keep.
Noooo not exactly because we cant cover ck in a sea of mushrooms and hide behind them. Tbh if Mids have the ck and a decent number of players online they usually go and camp apk, while the Hibbies crawl back into whatever holes they live in until they can muster another 3fg keeptake force. ;)

These are all generalisations of course, there are some very good roaming Hibbies, solo, duo and more who arent afraid to be caught miles from the nearest keep/shroom wall. :worthy:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Formash said:
I see no reason why hibs should go any further than mid side of MB when they have the keep.
Why? It aint as if the moment the fg or so of hibs step off the island they are gonna lose the keep.

And even if albs/mids did decide to start wacking the outer door while the hibs are gone, maybe a suprise attack from behind might be abit of fun! no?

Ok i know hibs are low on numbers etc etc and 2 poor hibs cant kill 3+fg albs/mids even in a ''suprise attack!'' (see i can sense the replies already :p) but im talking about when theres a reasonable force of u just sitting at the gates.

Formash said:
However mids n albs do exactly the same when they own the keep.
I'll have to disagree with this also m8, sorry! Very rarely have i seen a decent sized force of albs, or mids for that matter, ''camping'' CK unless of course the keep itself is under attack.

I'm not saying that ALL hibs camp CK ALL of the time, far from it. But it does seem to me that for every hib roamer there seems to be one thats just as happy to stand at CK gates 24/7 :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom