Request to Crafters (900+)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
If you have time and access to a consignment merchant could you create some dimi siege and put it up for sale.
Mainly need rams and trebs but a few catapults and ballistas do not go amiss.
i think a reasonable price is 60gp. (cost about 45 to make)
For thoose that plan to use catapults, if you see a mage standing around with a brittle then ask if they can make some ammo for you, that way its easy and free and only takes a few seconds. <grins>

Thanks all
Link to link to Siege Guide

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I can do a few for you I guess. Will have some up on 3339 exca tomorrow evening.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if i have time later tonight i will stick a few on my CM, 3291 Excal

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Also I'll try to get a good balanced group to support whatever you plan on doing. PM me with time and day if you need help ;)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Was more of a general request but rest assured if i have anything planned i will let you know, and keep your eyes on the pryd.net secret section. <grin>

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
If you have time and access to a consignment merchant could you create some dimi siege and put it up for sale.
Mainly need rams and trebs but a few catapults and ballistas do not go amiss.
i think a reasonable price is 60gp. (cost about 45 to make)
For thoose that plan to use catapults, if you see a mage standing around with a brittle then ask if they can make some ammo for you, that way its easy and free and only takes a few seconds. <grins>

Thanks all
Link to link to Siege Guide

Will make sure i have a few rams/trebs up on my cm at all times - just for you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom