Football Request regarding Championship playoff final

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Lo,

My dad couldn't watch the Blackpool/Cardiff game due to being on holiday so ended up recording it with the Skybox, The skybox however, in it's eternal retardation, managed to delete the recorded program before he got back.

As it happened I watched a few minutes of it on the Sunday but unbeknownst to me the default behaviour of the SKY PVR is to delete any content marked as viewed (which despite it not having been actually viewed as such had still marked the entire recording) if it finds it needs more space, so partly my fault for not explicitly marking the recording to not delete, bad Fuzzy.

Is there anyone who happens to have a copy of the game or can point me to somewhere I could get one as it's quite royally pissed my dad off that he's unable to watch it, and pissed me off due to what i'd like to describe as idiot defaults on the PVR.

Thanks chaps.

- FL

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Had a quick look while I was at me dads, doesn't appear to be :/

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I could probably find some rapidshare links for you if that's any help?

georgie

FH is my second home
My parents' box spazzed out and failed to record the game when they were at Wembley. I offered to look for in the usual places, they declined, muttering something about Grannies defending better and 5 year olds with more bottle...

Three guesses who they support. :p

(and me to a lesser degree I suppose)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom