Request for Wall Cheat user to be BANNED off BW servers

I

Insane

Just in case you all fall foul with this person..

his WON ID is 6796088 and uses numerous Aliases... he has the ability to see through walls in CS_ESTATE and probably others as well.

This was found out by Myself and a mate playing on the same server (it was a Gamesinferno and they are being notified as well)

He managed to hit everybody behind this wall using an AWP.. some of which who hadn't even moved into the open.

Explain this? i'd love to find out how he could of managed this.. unless its those blooming ASUS Geoforce drivers =/

InSaNe

E

Embattle

Its no good coming on here saying some thing like this, you need to record a demo so that action can be taken.

I

Insane

QW = OK
Q2 = OK
HL = No Frigging way!

you EVER see how big those demos are?

InSaNe

G

Noted. Our CS liaisons/admins will check it out if they see him on a server.

S

SAS

/me puts on CS liaison coat ...

Thanks for the WONID. I can't ban him unless I or another admin see him cheating with our own eyes. I constantly check the users on the servers, and if I see this wonid I will watch the guy closely.

The other admins will be given the WONID as well and told to keep a look out.

If you or anyone else sees this guy or anyone else you think is cheating please pop into #barrysworld (on irc) and grab me or ask for a CS admin who will then come and help

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
http://guides.barrysworld.com

O

old.DAiSHi

u have no proof of hes cheatin or not.shootin thru walls isnt very hard especially if u have a good sound card then u can judge were the player is.as to the AWP that weapon is lame and as 4 estate that map is lame aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom