Request for an EQ2 forum

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
The MMORPG EQ2 althought currently in closed beta and subject to a NDA is starting to pick up a large following, the three major mmorpg releases this year being

Daoc (Catacombs Addon)
World Of Warcraft
Everquest 2

Out of those EQ2 does not currently have any forums. The community has been posting in either the main RPG forum, or more commonly in the vaious "off-topic" areas on the DAOC boards, I believe that as these posts have been placed in a non disruptive area that you may not be aware of this requirement. Its also a time consuming task to keep up to date on each of the various forums people are currently posting in.

Maybe there is not a high enough demand ? In which case ill crawl back under my rock.

Thanks

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well... let's see how much interest we see in this thread for it...

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Er I for one would like to register an interest, have the game on pre-order, currently playing evercrack live, when at home, and looking forward to evercrack 2 in the relatively near future.

Later

Gengi

L0stS0ul

Fledgling Freddie
yep lets be having our own forum please......
currently on the family & friends closed beta and enjoying every minute of the crashing zones & lagged antonica :eek6:
:cheers:

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Well... let's see how much interest we see in this thread for it...

I object for the simple fact that I didn't like the 1st one :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if you allow it there will be evercrack addicts dirtying up our nice forums scaring old ladies, begging for cash and XP and asking us to come sit in their houses :eek:

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
pah TdC,
we are not all slavering addicts, I for one have a job, quite a good one too in as much as it allows me to keep my habit in check by going cold turkey frequently. I feel a dedicated forum would be a boon to society at large giving us evercrackheads a place to do our 'stuff', in private so no harm would come to the public at large through our depravity.

:p

later

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, didn't I ask for one of these already? Get on with it Jup ;)

But seriously, we had a Dragon Empires forum BEFORE WOW and EQ2? Sort it out!

Cyradix

FH is my second home
So we need a forum for a game we are not allowed to talk about? ;)

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
You can't talk about the beta itself, or as I understand it even the fact you're participating. So the hint in the above post itself breaks the NDA. Pleb.

But seriously, there's plenty for the beta and non beta folk to be discussing, and as I said above we had a Dragon Empires forum before it even entered full beta. Everquest 2 is now in both the Euro and US beta stages and from what I've read on www.mmorpg.com will probably be out before the end of the year.

rynnor

Rockhound
Xavier said:
will probably be out before the end of the year.

Mid-november seems to be the current favourite but with MMO's you never know ;)

I have a mate in beta from the very early days who keeps me updated - hurry up and save me from Daoc!!

I'm hoping the Pve aspects will avoid some of the monkeys who inhabit the darker regions of the daoc forums...

Time will tell.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Mid november??

I hope they don't rush it to beat WoW cause the game is hardly finished. Lots and lots of bugs.....

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
All sony have stated is it will be released before the end of the year.

Its the game companies hinting at a mid november date so they can take some pre-orders, keep up with the public forums and you should see many invites went out about a month and some more now :)

If they are to go for an open-beta too i would expect to see this pretty soon if they want to hit that end of the year deadline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom