Representatives from the following clans please post

F

FragFodder

We're looking at a radical change in the structure of the BWJK2L could someone from the following clans please post or send me an email (FragFodder1@Barrysworld.com) and let us know Your clans website and a contact email address

crazy pit ( [PiT])
The Welsh Jedi`s ( [TWJ])
Red Saber Order ( R.S.O )
Knights of the Order ( KotO)
Master Control Program ( MCP)
Jedi Council Clan ( [JCC])
Reservoir Dogs JK2 ( =RD=)
A new order [SITH]
.-=TheSithLords=-. ( .-=TSL=-.)
Jedi Powers (JP)
SFI Clan ( sfi)
[=FO=] Fallen Ones

Thanks
FragFodder

F

FragFodder

Actually thinking along the lines of 12 clans 2 groups worth.

As it stands I think there are too many unreliable clans signed up. So it may be worth having a look at alternate setups with the peeps we know we can get hold of or those who turned up last week. If this restructure goes ahead we'll only lose 1 week and maybe gain an extra 7 weeks of matches

FF

S

S3-FluKe

Well 3 groups old
2 groups soon if it goes according to plan eh?
hmm, put all the more reliable clans in one group, good idea.
Top 3 go into group stages I guess?
Also, we lose this tuesday coming for the restructure?
Sounds okay.
Well hope it works out.

F

FragFodder

Thats the idea, but I think its an acceptable price for 7 weeks of reliable gaming :)

This is speculation because I'm waiting for Zey to agree, but I'm thinking about taking the top 2 from each group into a Semi and Final Phase a little like the original plan, just a little harder to get into. If this is the case we'll probably end up scraping the "2 maps" only in the table phase so we can get some trully meaty matches going.

FF

Z

Zey

ah fuck it JP are full of wankers..... can it be 1 (me) vs 5 ? :p

F

FragFodder

Zey, I've got an idea for you m8. It'll require a little running arround but it could prove useful provided you're up for it :)

Check your email tonight

FF

Z

Zey

ok mate... will do....

*prays that he's home tonight* :D

F

FragFodder

I tried contacting them on wednesday evening, its now Friday and I've had no word.

Its looking that way.

FF

S

S3-FluKe

Can I just ask when you need to establish all this for?
Cause I dunno whats left of [SITH].
I quit but I didn't expect it to fall apart behind me.

More tomorrow I hope.

F

FragFodder

Ohhh crap... so thats you and Shadow gone :(

The idea behind this is a total restructure of the BWJK2L to avoid the farce that happened last week. I'm trying to get together a list of reliable clans and establish a foundation from which a decent league can be built. Me and Zey are gonna start doing the fixtures on Sunday once we have our final list of clans

FF

S

S3-FluKe

Originally posted by xenoeye
Can I just ask when you need to establish all this for?
Cause I dunno whats left of [SITH].
I quit but I didn't expect it to fall apart behind me.

More tomorrow I hope.

When did I say me and shadow left?
but he did, even then I didn't think(and still Im not sure) that noone else would keep it going.

Right, Sunday I guess I need to sort out if anything is going to happen with [SITH] or if anything that comes out of it is interested in replacing it in the BYJK2L before then I guess.

F

FragFodder

Shadow sent me an email earlier tonight.

Do what you can m8 and let me know. It would be a shame to lose [Sith] and you

FF

V

vegeta_letajin

Perhaps a little Idea...
I've talked to the guys at =Fo= ... they've basically said they get poor pings on Barrysworld Servers (i still don't understand why they signed up) ... however the whole reason i wanted to join them was to fight in the leauge cuase there is no single player leauge.
But that might be the answer here (^_^)
Perhaps the last server of the evening can go to a league FFA Duel ... for a number of solo players to also compete in a parrallel leauge.

I know I'd be up for it (^_^) ...
No Special Rules, Simply the Mod as it stands with the Damage as it stands + No Force and Sabers Only.
Win inside and outside Duels count - then at the end database the kills - at the end of each evening tally up the scores (^_^)
Or just as easily a selection of one-on-one bouts.

I mean with so little clans actually competing with now is worth considering no?

<Edit Addition>
Perhaps have it based upon Ranks - so to begin with you're an Initiate, x amount of kills makes you a Padawan, etc... but like only in rank not force power. And if you kill someone who is a level higher you get 2 points, 3 for 2 levels above etc...
Should be easy enough to put in. That way kills are based on quality and skill than pure amount.
And would make facing newbies pointless making the higher up powers want to take on the more powerful jedi (^_^)
<edit end>

F

FragFodder

So vegeta_letajin, I take it that =FO= aren't taking part.

If you want a bit of the action, send an email to Zey (Zey@Barrysworld.com). He's sorting something special for peeps like you.

FF

V

vegeta_letajin

Oki, will do (^_^)
I'll get one of the =FO= guys to reply for ya just to confirm them pulling out... its a pitty, but I really wanted a single player thing anyways :D

F

FragFodder

Not single player m8, you'll still be part of a team. I'll let Zey fill you in on the rest

FF

S

S3-FluKe

From what I gather its a team for the league with no clan attachments.
Id know more if Zey contacted me.
Possibly my fault too for forgetting a subject on the email.

BTW: Sorry but the sith email has changed cause aneworder.co.uk is my domain. They'll get in touch with you about that. The leaders have left but their still going ahead I think.

F

FragFodder

K m8..

Check your email then and Pass on the "[BWJK2L] Ready to start (again)" to whoever it concerns plz :)

As for Zey, I find it helps if you bombard him will loads of emails, eventually you'll get a reply. He knows about you and Shadow. I'll nag him into getting back to you and sort you guys out.

FF

S

S3-FluKe

Already done that, I've told the new leaders to email you the new contact emails.
The site until further notice is www.aneworder.tk because .co.uk is owned by me and I'd rather use it for something else now.

About merc, I'll give him a few days before email bombing him ;)

Restructure looks good for the league but are you deliberatly keeping =RD= away from [SITH] and the mercs? :p

F

FragFodder

LMFAO

I never thought about it b4 but =RD= and SITH have been sepparated even since "attempt 1". Its not on purpose m8, I promise :D

Guess we'll have to cya in the Semis then ;)

FF

Users who are viewing this thread