Repairing Artis

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
IMO artis and champ weapons shouldn't degrade and therefore shouldn't have to be repaired. They're supposed to be totally uber items, yet do a few ML raids with em, they drop to like 95%, and you're looking at a 2p bill per item to repair em !

So you get the cash and finally repair em back to 100%. Now I'm scared to use em, cos after x days RVR or some heavy PVE, I gotta bankrupt myself to repair em again !

I worked bloody hard getting these items. What am I supposed to do ? Stick em on a shelf and go PVE/RVR in shitting ROG crap ?

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Growl.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
TBH they cost next to fuck all to repair since latest patch.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I wouldn't called 1.25p to repair Winged Helm at 95% cheap. And that was post 1.85

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
best thing to do it get yourself some 99% qual armour (should be plenty about) can get an SCer to put gems on it etc too. You will probably not even have to "overcharge" the SC as most artefact armour/weapons are pretty low utility anyway. Far cheaper in the long run.

Note: remember you don't have to repair items in your bracer, ring, necky etc slots unless they have +skills on them. Stats, caps, hits and resists are not effected by item condition, though ofc your dps and defence will suffer if your weapons/armour arent tip top condition.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lamp said:
I wouldn't called 1.25p to repair Winged Helm at 95% cheap. And that was post 1.85

Repair at 99 like I do then it doesnt seem so xpensive :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom