Repair your itamz!

H

Huntingtons

Was wondering, at which Dur is it the best time to repair items? so they lose less possible Con :eek:?

C

Cybwyn

I believe that the amount of durability lost when repairing is related to the condition of the item before the repair so it doesn't really make a difference.

I always repair my weapons, armour and jewellery as soon as condition drops to 99% anyway.

L

liste

repair at 99%. if you do, the item wont be affected by being 90% and doing less damage / giving less AF in the meantime :)

W

Wai

imo make sure u have all yr items repaired to 100% con b4 every new patch that comes out till mythic fix the ever increasing decae of items/weapons/armor per patch per repair

lot of yanks complaining at the fact they lose 4-8% con in 2 days farming and then lose 2% dur on first repair on fresh made item

W

Wai

and repairing is all down to ppl's preferance... i repair after all items lose 2% con, others repairs as soon as 1 item loses 1%... all depends on yr own personal preferance :D

O

old.Morchaoron

when you repair a item you lose as much dur as there is con lost + 1

so think about it...

O

old.mattshanes

Yep last night i had my warhammer 99 con, it was 16.0 effective dps repaired and then it was 16.2 again.

O

old.Maronan

Since your durability goes faster down the quicker you repair, I don't repair jewelry until they are at 71'ish condition.

Armour and Weapons that are dependent on Condition, I repair when it hits 99% though.

S

SoulFly Amarok

I repair at 96%, 5 dur lost on 89% -> 100% qual item

._.

G

Graknak

Might sound silly but when repairing at foundation Smithies you loose less Dur (or at least it looks like it does). Had a qua 95% drop at 96%con repaired and lost 0% dur
but normally i repair at 98% con, sometimes 97% if i cba to find a smithy or don't need one at the time, like when it's jewelry or my shield (as a cleric)

G

gwyneth-love

I repair weapons at 99% ( i need the dmg ) gets 2 dur loss
Armor at 95% get 6 dur loss
Jewelry at 25% 26 dur loss ..

i will never repair my armor at 99% cause it will be useless way to fast . ( Losing 2 dur for each con at 99% ,, while you lose 1,2 dur for each con at 95%. So this way my armor almost lastes twice as long )

S

ssera

out of interest, at what level do armour and items start losing some of their stats? I know for weapons that even at 99% you will be doing less (even if it's a very small amount) but I've got items around 80% and they still give me the full bonus... Also heard that armour absorb only starts going down once it gets below 70%... is that true?

C

Cybwyn

You lose all stat bonuses from items/weapons/armour at 70% condition, above that you still get the full bonuses.

O

old.Morchaoron

afaik you can 'negate' the lost af from a lower con with a base af buff....

base af buff + af from armor both have the same cap, ever noticed that with a full 99% qual 102 af armor you gain about 6 af from a base conc buff?

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Cybwyn
You lose all stat bonuses from items/weapons/armour at 70% condition, above that you still get the full bonuses.

actually +HP and +pow still work aswell as focus, then again focus is based on Con % aswell so it would cost ya more to cast a spell with a con 70% staff and 50 focus then without a staff ^^

S

si1verwolf

nOOb related question - but how do u pass a non-tradeable item to an LGM for example to be repaired?... I found it keep disappearing out of the window! What should I be doing? :(

G

Graknak

well player repaires and smithy repairs are the same, only player ones are free and tbh for those few silvers you need to pay it's not like yer gonna die of them? just repair those odd non-tradeable items on a normal smithy

B

Blood

except they have sometimes been bugged, and costed several P just to repair a low level item.

well they probably fixed it a long time ago, i havent heard about it in a long time

S

si1verwolf

Originally posted by Graknak
well player repaires and smithy repairs are the same, only player ones are free and tbh for those few silvers you need to pay it's not like yer gonna die of them? just repair those odd non-tradeable items on a normal smithy

You said they are the same - is that certain? Do LGM's repair items the same as NPC smiths?... just want to make sure! :)

H

Huntingtons

oh yeah btw... lol had my event robe when that weird bug so it removed proc and put con down to 70% only that i got was -150 hp lol... all stats should be diabled :<

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by si1verwolf
You said they are the same - is that certain? Do LGM's repair items the same as NPC smiths?... just want to make sure! :)

test it

dur lost = lost con + 1

if you lose less when a lgm crafter repairs it then its better

Users who are viewing this thread