Reopening old account

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i just tried to reopen it, clicked subscribe and 1 month etc, then it went to the credit card page (which it didnt need to cos my old details anbd card are still valid) and now i cant go back, it wont let mwe check cos it says invoice in progress.

I thought the subs pretty much reopened accounts instantly, never took long when i resubbed b4 ?

any ideas ?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
You needed to process an order using your card details. GOA will only keep your card details as long as they need them. I.e whilst you have an active subscription.

Wait until tomorrow and try again, the "invoice in progress" should have gone by that point.

Hope this helps

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Credit card details are no longer stored.

For security, its a fire and forget process. You enter your card details, GOA request payment with those details, if it gets approved, you get game time.

Then it will forget your credit card details. That way they cannot be robbed from GOA.

I think you will find the same with Amazon.

NOTE - I think they still need to do something with the crap process of "Payment In Process" if you enter the incorrect account details. Allow 3 failures and then lock the account for 4 hours. Since if you can't put your card details in successfully on 3 attempts. Then you shouldn't be allowed a credit card.

If GOA are worried about people using different cards illegially, then maybe store the credit card no. in a heavily encypted form, and compare encrypted result. Though I am sure some people have 2 / 3 cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom