rentwarning?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering about one thing..

I got this mail from Mythic a week ago or so:

The following message was recieved from your DAoC house on Morgan Le Fay :

Rent of 20 gold pieces due in 7 days on lot 2388 on Morgan and neither the lockbox nor merchant has enough to cover it.

Thank you,
Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

and today I got this:

The following message was recieved from your DAoC house on Morgan Le Fay :

Rent due of 20 gold pieces in 24 hours on lot 2388 on Morgan and neither the lockbox nor merchant has enough to cover it.

Thank you,
Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

So.. I logged on and paid the rent and problem is solved.

Does GOA run a system like this? I think its quite nice tbh, to get a warning a week in advance that rent isnt covered so you dont feck up and loose the house.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
This will probably be one of the many things where the systems are incompatible, similar to /gc autoremove.

MesS°

Can't get enough of FH
GReaper said:
This will probably be one of the many things where the systems are incompatible, similar to /gc autoremove.

/Gc autoremove dosent work in the states either, they allso need a GM/CSR to actually remove ppl from the guild. Pm a GM or use rightnow and they will do the same for you here.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its one of those things they have in the US that we dont have here, its like xml, they have this really cool tool where you can check your LWRP or how particuler classes are fairing wouldnt it be cool if goa did something like that.

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
its one of those things they have in the US that we dont have here, its like xml, they have this really cool tool where you can check your LWRP or how particuler classes are fairing wouldnt it be cool if goa did something like that.

o fucking rly?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom