Rent payment

Toxos

Fledgling Freddie
yo Yo!

Was just wondering since i havent been online for a few weeks and therefore havent payed my house rent, if i have sold anything on my CM and therefore have money on it , does the house take money from the CM to pay the rent or must i pay my subs and go in and pay rent ?

Either way hope your all having fun! dont know if ill be back or not , enoying WoW atm :D

PS. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1111one11one

Cheers from Toxos/Poisonsnake/Uberkeen/Fluffyrabbit !

ps2. spelling :D :drink:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Toxos said:
yo Yo!

Was just wondering since i havent been online for a few weeks and therefore havent payed my house rent, if i have sold anything on my CM and therefore have money on it , does the house take money from the CM to pay the rent or must i pay my subs and go in and pay rent ?

Either way hope your all having fun! dont know if ill be back or not , enoying WoW atm :D

PS. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1111one11one

Cheers from Toxos/Poisonsnake/Uberkeen/Fluffyrabbit !

ps2. spelling :D :drink:

if you let me know the house number will put 80g on it to keep it ticking over

:m00:

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
If the money in the lock box is not enough to pay the rent when it becomes due then it checks the CM to make up the difference. Thereafter it takes cash from your CM until that too runs out at which point the roof joins your rug in a big pile of rubble that instantly grows into a lot marker....

Toxos

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the replys guys!

House is 4618 Moycullen Excalibur so please buy something cheap to keep my house going or if youre kind enough drop in a few G and ill pay you back when i renew my accs :>

Name is Liemannen in WoW if anyone wanna quest some :D

Cheers:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom