Rent payment for house

A

afrodite_mid

How the heck do i set so all in my guild can pay the rent? Acording to DAOC Knowledgebase there is suppose to be a "pay rent" check box when i shift+rightclick in my house.

I need help :(

B

BimboBane

take 20g from yer purse and just "drop" it on the inside wall of yer house.

F

frogster

Originally posted by BimboBane
take 20g from yer purse and just "drop" it on the inside wall of yer house.

rtfq?

G

georgus

I dont think guild members can donate to guild house (directly) until 1.64?

A

afrodite_mid

Well when i try to pay rent with one of my alts on my gm account it says "you don't have premission" and my account have been added to the housefriend list. And as it is now i have to run around and pay the rent of our single houses as well that is private owned.

L

lakih

I think georgus is right, only rank 0 characters can pay rent on a guildhouse (so get your alts a promotion :) ). Its the same "problem" with consigment merchants.

S

Svartur

A more important question would be...

Where do you live Afrodite? :)
I'll bring some flowers.

T

thorild

One way to let all guildies help out with paying guild-house rent is to simply throw a bunch of bronze daggers onto the CM priced at suitable donation levels.

edit: Just to clarify the above - the CM isn't checked for rent until v1,64 so you have to have some GM transfer the gold from the CM to the lockbox. But then again I suppose most guilds will just have their GMs use BP tokens till next version.

Users who are viewing this thread