renderer creation failed!

Ceux

Fledgling Freddie
get renderer creation failed when i try to log on a server in toa can any one help plz say i need it

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Also ensure that your drivers are currently up to date. Another problem could be your graphics problem. Could be well not very good :D

Also if you have played with any options for ure Graphics Card, ensure u default them all.

Ceux

Fledgling Freddie
have Installed directx 9.0b but i cant find a driver for my graphic cart

maybe you guys can help my graphic cart is: S3 Graphics ProSavage + Utilities... plz say if you know where i can find a driver for it

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I was getting a 'rendered creation failed' message when I tried to change the skin I was using. Went back to my original skin and the problem was solved.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Did this ever get sorted out Ceux???

Im getting the same problem :(

GRRRRR! it was working once :(

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
i got same problem, got new drivers but dont work, gotta be directX 9 but it wont let me install (can download) says its not safe or something :/

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
If that's the Window's error message saying "This driver hasn't been microsoft certified...etc" you can ignore it and continue with the install(aslong as you got the drivers from a trusted source).

Since when are you getting the Render creation message? Could you play daoc before on the same PC? Have you added any new hardware?

This is something I posted in another thread, but it's relevant here as the error message is most likely related to graphics cards and/or memory shortage:

Check things like your Graphics aperature size in the BIOS.
This sets the amount of RAM that will be used by your graphics card. It used to be recommended to twice your graphicc card's memory... but you can use different settings and see what's best for you. About 128MB should be fine, or lower if you're short on RAM.

Increase your pagefile size and if you have another hardisk, set it to use that.

Shutdown all unnecessary programs before trying to run daoc. Specially crap by Norton...

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
OK update from me... Directx 9.b sorted it :D (dunno why it went screwy tho)

Phew!

Thx for the input from all ! :)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
If that's the Window's error message saying "This driver hasn't been microsoft certified...etc" you can ignore it and continue with the install(aslong as you got the drivers from a trusted source)

Aye from trusted source but afaik cant see anythign that lets u carry on with the install after pressing ok u appear with directX isntall box and says installation failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom