Render Creation Failed

Lithoren

Fledgling Freddie

Thats the error message I get.. help please? :O It was working fine, then I went LD, and now it doesn't work :eek:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
It's ususally a DX problem. Try reintssall DX 9.0c first, then your video card drivers second.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, but if you went LD whilst system or dirver files were in use they could very easily have become corrupted.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Lithoren said:

Thats the error message I get.. help please? :O It was working fine, then I went LD, and now it doesn't work :eek:

have to install the DX from your daoc Cd, or newer version :>

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
Give the lad some credit, I'm sure he did that.
yeah.. i know.. but he said he JUST went LD, and i thought he came directly to here and post about it?

Anyway.. if you DID reboot, and it's still that problem.. reinstall your gfx drivers. You cannot reinstall directx afaik.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Tualatin said:
yeah.. i know.. but he said he JUST went LD, and i thought he came directly to here and post about it?

Anyway.. if you DID reboot, and it's still that problem.. reinstall your gfx drivers. You cannot reinstall directx afaik.

You can reinstall DX. DAoC's one of the worst games I know of to require it too. :-/

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
That message means direct X couldnt initialise the graphics engine. The most common cause is that direct X is not installed or an old version. Video card drivers could cause it too, check both.

MaCaBr3

Banned
I think the game engine has engine with no shutting properly when u quit or LD so it does'nt reinitialze currecte with the diretx process or something.

When I dual log, it's like 1 out of 3 times that my TOA client gives the render error. I need to quit DR client and relaunch it then both DR and TOA client load up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom