render creation faild !

E

Edohadien

I had a gforce 4 card in my comp. worked fine. then it broke and i had to change to my old Gforce 2 mx400 with 64 mbram..
now each time i want to connect to a freakin server it tells me
Render creation failed.

if anybody has a solotion or incounterd this problem before, help me out getting boring spending all day on dating sites :)

R

rure

I have it sometimes.. I just reboot my comp

H

Hit ^_^

if you are using daox is that who causes the problem...
be sure to have followed the instructions to it.
or not use it at all...

P

[PS]Venom

Try re-installing your detonator drivers.

E

Edohadien

well i didnt have the problem at all with the Gforce4
and to be honest i have no idea what detonator drivers i need for this peace of "#!¤

P

[PS]Venom

If you want to get the latest ones go to http://www.nvidia.com and download the 43.75 (I think) detonator drivers. There's a link right at the top of the page for ease of use.

That's only a suggestion mind, and I take no responsibilty if your PC blows up or starts having small green babies.

E

Edohadien

why do u say that ? now i am scared of pressing on the link
what the hell

E

Edohadien

didnt work :( think i will stop playing daoc til i get a gforce 4 again
well i dont realy have a choice :)

A

acei

I got this once after i had formatted my hard drive and forgot to reinstall DirectX possibly some type of corruption has taken place in your DirectX setup.

http://www.microsoft.com/directx/

Install DirectX 9.0a

G

Gwandyn

I had a....mate...yeh mate, who used DAox...he got this problem when he used a colour a different colour depth than 16 bits.

EDIT: Damn to late :).

G

Gwandyn

Sure you dont...sure :p.

Daox = a program that allowed you to run DAoC in windowed mode, and GoA/mythic dident like that... but thats not a problem anymore...atleast not for us with SI :D .

N

nicci

Had this problem as well, was caused by the resolution I played daoc at. The old crappy card couldn't handle the high resolution, so it gave me the *render creation failed* error.

E

elath

GF2 mx400 cant run SI - should run the old client though - well maybe its a very old card 80(

K

kirennia

After installing new hardward and/or heavy software, you should always reinstall directx 9. Atm yer directx is probably still configured for the geforce4, of course you aint got it so it's tryin to do stuff it can't. Thus the failure. Reinstall fresh directx and it should work. Had this problem 3 times when redoing hardware and it fixed it each time.

C

Ckiller ofDust

lessen your resolution and color depth and u should be fine

S

solersor

I had that come up before... I had to get a new geforce4 card other wise it didnt work :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom