render creatin failed

speedup

Fledgling Freddie
lo guys got a prob running p4 3.2 1 gig ram and gf 5700 been playing toa fine nps but installed catas and activated it fine nps as i can loggin on my laptop on that account so i knw if up and running prob is when i use other comp it says render creation failed but when i loggon on using toa client nps but if i choose achar on char select page which is in catas it says install catas but it is .also on start up says si toa and catas enabled please help guys thanks for your time

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Update your videocard drivers, update your directx.

Sometimes my botbox gives a render create failed error when a DAOC session timed out and I restart it - but a reboot of the box fixes it.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
render creation failed is coz you dont have directx 9 installed, just put any daoc cd you got in you comp and you can install it fast.

if use toa client, u will only be able to enter, classic, si and toa zones, but not catacombs zone, for this you need to use catacombs client, hope its helps :)

speedup

Fledgling Freddie
thanks guys i try that is the first time in 3yrs i got message up saying creation failed

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
This was a tricky one - tracked it down to the television - it only supports upto 800x600 so it couldn't load up the chargen screen (which is 1024x768)

Trying to get around it by putting the quicklogin chars on the user.dat :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
nope no joy :( got renderer creation failed on the quicklogins (we could get the chargen screen in windowed mode but that's it)

new display time *eek*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom