Removing of craft ?

N

naquin

Hi

Well im one of those stupid ones that have taken a craft to like 6x and never gotten any further...

Ive heard some say that u can remove it by doing a quest or sumthing but never got it confirmed.

Is there anyone in here who knows the deal?

Naq

A

Alia_CBH

From 1.54 patch notes:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade Skill Reset

In order to "wipe" your trade skills so that your character can learn Spellcraft/Alchemy if they already belong to another trade Order, we've put in a special quest in each Realm that will guide your character through the process. Please note that you can only go on this quest ONCE, and you can only do it to switch from whatever tradeskill you currently know to Spellcraft or Alchemy - NOT to any other tradeskill.

We've placed an NPC in each of the capital cities of each realm in the general vicinity of the name registrar. Each of these NPC’s will instruct you as to the process of changing your order. Please note that once you have established yourself within the new order, you cannot change back. All of these changes are final!

Change Trade Order NPCs:

Albion – Edie Wharton
Hibernia – Fabrice
Midgard – Gudmund
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the only Craft Reset you get

T

The Real Redi

kk, so your telling me, my baby skald can't dump alchemy to take up armor, even though i took it up by accident - far too confusing and time consuming for me, to be honest - BUT if i had chosen any basic tradeskill, i would be able to switch?

pardon the french (someone has to :great: ) but, thats bullshit!

<stomps off to Rightwheneverdependingonhowlazywe'refeelingtoday>

O

old.Vae

The idea was to enable those who'd taken up a craft before SC & Alch appeared to take up the new craft instead. It was not intended as a free for all trade respec - You'll get the same reply from Rightnow I expect so will have to create a crafting alt instead.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.Vae
The idea was to enable those who'd taken up a craft before SC & Alch appeared to take up the new craft instead. It was not intended as a free for all trade respec - You'll get the same reply from Rightnow I expect so will have to create a crafting alt instead.

stop stalking me vae!

K

kahl

Does that means that my Paladin can do spellcrafting?

L

liste

no. paladins cant do SC.

i do believe they can do alchemy though

Users who are viewing this thread