Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
it looks really ffffcked up ;-o

atleast the ml9 raid have been done!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
LOL - was just about to start same thread - hibernias forum seem to be a waste of time recently too - havent seen a good post of something important in a while bar raid spams and people leaving :(

hib excal starting to suck a lot - camlann for teh win ec

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
We need to get some new forum moderators. I've only seen Tilda active a few times, but i've never seen any of the forum moderators.

When I moderated the Lineage 2 forum on there official forum if you were inactive for a couple of weeks without any warning you would have your moderator status removed.

Freddyshouse needs to do the same.
This is just my opinion.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You guys have no idea what is going on behind the scenes here. We are implementing a solution regarding sticky/unstickying and you should see an end to this issue in the next week or so. Please bear with us while we get things in place to sort it out.

As for the DAOC mods, they are doing their jobs just fine.... the sticking/unsticking was never part of their remit, just something I did alot of to help you guys out with all your ML raids ;)

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
LOL - was just about to start same thread - hibernias forum seem to be a waste of time recently too - havent seen a good post of something important in a while bar raid spams and people leaving :(

hib excal starting to suck a lot - camlann for teh win ec

Q fucking Q

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
the mods hang around in the back ground using snatch tactics dragging spammers off for a reguler beating... its unsafe here the walls have ears!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Elcain said:
Q fucking Q

Sorry elcain if my small post looks like I was crying - I dont see ho it did cause i wasnt whining or crying or saying anything - so why dont u pharm ure posts in the offtopic u fucking wankstain and stop bothering me --

Q fucking Off ya tit - cause u aint eleet - ure just another random like the rest of us

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Sorry elcain if my small post looks like I was crying - I dont see ho it did cause i wasnt whining or crying or saying anything - so why dont u pharm ure posts in the offtopic u fucking wankstain and stop bothering me --

Q fucking Off ya tit - cause u aint eleet - ure just another random like the rest of us

haha funny post :p

Dont cry its not rl !

lekkus

Fledgling Freddie
..and then Men invented the scrollwheel and everything was good until somebody noticed they had to move 1 finger :eek:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
stop spamming shite pls.

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
argue.jpg

Ziva

Fluffy
Right... enough of this. The issue is known and beeing worked on (or you can just stop makiign so many ML raids :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom