Remove /level 20 and cluster all remaining zones!

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
That way people who tries the Trial-client actually can find other players to play with.

Lets face it, the first 20 levels are really fast anyhow. For the good of the game and to get new players to Dyvet the level command must be removed!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
All the zones on Dyvet are already shared with the exception of the Housing zones and the ToA zones.

Removing /level isn't going to happen unless Mythic decide it needs to go and, as pointed out above, currently they have indicated they are unwilling to do this. It's not a change we can make without their approval.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Another suggestion :

For the good of the game, don't USE the /level command. I know I haven't in a very long time.

Darzil

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
All the zones on Dyvet are already shared with the exception of the Housing zones and the ToA zones.

Removing /level isn't going to happen unless Mythic decide it needs to go and, as pointed out above, currently they have indicated they are unwilling to do this. It's not a change we can make without their approval.

Hello Req

I guess they have to be really stupid if they don't remove it. I play on the classic server over in US now and the firsttimers who login and see alot of other lowbiess loves it.

They have to remove it if they want to save their own ToA-servers.

I'd love to play on Prydwen again but in it's current state it's not fun... :( I canceled my account in November last year. Please make me come back.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Hello Req

I guess they have to be really stupid if they don't remove it. I play on the classic server over in US now and the firsttimers who login and see alot of other lowbiess loves it.

I'd love to play on Prydwen again but in it's current state it's not fun... :( I canceled my account in November last year. Please make me come back.

Then agin there is far more players on us classic then on then on the other us servers...

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
To my best knowledge, low level groups aren't exlusive to classic, and the lack of low level groups are mostly because of lack of interest, and ability to powerlevel. I don't see any difference between bringing your alt to PL group at level 20 or level 5, and you don't need a group for level 5 anyway. On classic people don't need buffbots, so they don't have 2 accounts, can't bring a fop bot to PL groups, etc.

If you don't intend to PL, and don't equip your characters fully, playing the first 20 levels is easy, and you get far better than /level gear. And if you would level without PL anyway, you don't mind the extra 20 levels, when they are easy.

And I think some of the first 20 levels are good fun, if you do it with some newbies, but the best way to make such groups with newbies is to use some volunteers. But to save the servers you need a bit more than this.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
This is stilla a pvp oriented game, not a pve... Most of us absolutey hate the pve, but we endure it cus the pvp is soo fun. So if u can PL ur gonna do it. and hence there is the problem.

I dont think removing the /lvl command will not solve anything. But Better advertisement, buddie system and campaigns could help the population of "newbs" grow

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
No one force people to use the /level 20 command, its more of an option. And in the line of making conversation, just aswell as removing the /lvl 20, you can just as easy give it to the Cata and Lab classes aswell.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
I enyoj PvE and RvR, both got it's charm... and I don't have two accounts anymore.

I'd gladly help new players to learn the game...IF there were any....

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ogrelin Blodig said:

To answer your question, look at the number of people exping in groups at level 22 on US classic. Now look at the number of people exping in groups at level 22 on EU.

It's already been pointed out that it's easier to find leveling groups on classic servers because of the lack of buffbots, so only a limited number of people own 2 accounts. It's the same reason the BG's are populated on classic servers, while on TOA servers you can't take your 50 FOP bot into them so they remain unused.

Instead of removing /level they need to find a way of making PL'ing MUCH less attractive. My latest account didn't have /level as I didn't have a level 50 on it. At the end of the first day I was level 46.. Explain how my inability to go straight to level 20 helped anyone here? Unfortunately any changes along these lines would be met with so much distain by the current playerbase that they would only result in even lower populations.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That way people who tries the Trial-client actually can find other players to play with.

Lets face it, the first 20 levels are really fast anyhow. For the good of the game and to get new players to Dyvet the level command must be removed!

its not going to make a diffrence anyway. people that use PL will do that no matter what and ppl that dont will forever be doomed to solo.

if they would want ppl to start grouping more, they should make that option be the best way to get XP over time rather then PL'ing/solo with BB.

but Mythic wont coz that will make everyone with a BB account leave, or atleast close the BB account.

they cant really do anything about this anymore. to many ppl are dependant on PL/BB's to take lightly on the fact that they would loose it.

atm Mythic/GOA just have to focus on keeping whatever they have left of the subscriber base. not piss them off even more by taking away their 2 top favourite toys. as lame as they are..

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Req

i agree..
GoA aint working hard enough to make us want to come back, we simply have better options to a fun gametime.

we are your customers requiel, we demand some info on how you will improve what we pay for. If im not misstaken, that is every customers right

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
Speaking of US, they may not have the /level command on their classics, however, I dont think it's neccessary. I went there for one free month, and within 2 days (equals about 5-6 hours played time) I was level 20. Insane. And at that level, I had a mere 100 gold. Geez. Powerlevel? Why share the goods when you can have it all urself? :D

oh btw I agree on everything Ogrelin stated.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Arabnisse said:
and within 2 days (equals about 5-6 hours played time) I was level 20. Insane. And at that level, I had a mere 100 gold. Geez. Powerlevel? Why share the goods when you can have it all urself? :D

5-6 hours /played = level 45 and about 4 plat (just on the PLee). Why have all of 100 gold when you can have 1/3 of 12 plat?

Leveling isn't slow the normal way but people who are used to being PL'ed arn't going to do it just because there's 2 newbs to group with.

I've also pointed out before that while for a new player having people around that want to play with them is good, having people who will simply moan at them for not knowing what they are doing isn't. The first levels are much faster solo, and seeing no-body probably isn't much worse than seeing 5 people who won't group with you as you start the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom