Remove Class Limits ... Just Ruins The Game!

• Thread starter old.[KERMIT]Stu_Granger
  • Start date
O

old.[KERMIT]Stu_Granger

Could you please get rid of Class Limitations on TFC ... servers suck badly with it on ... in hunted, if you click auto-assign and snipers reach their limit, you get stuck and the only way out is to leave TFC and come back in.

Alternative solution. Edit CFG of all maps so that max 2 snipers per team leaving hunted as 5 snipers. Thus no need for class limitation.

O

old.bee

Sorry about that stu

Just an idea and it should be back to normal by now. ( I told chris tuesday)

Im working with chris to arrange a limit to each map...which I hope is possible.

BTW Do you think class limits are a good idea?

O

old.TGC Snow

class limits are a good idea, but u need to be careful u don't get too stingy... and it depends on the size of the server

i think a limit of 1 sniper per team for anything under 6-a-side is right, and 2 snipers for anything else... (of course hunted is an exception). On 2fort it might be a good idea to have only 1 sniper per team whatever. HWGuys should be limited to 1 or 2, depending on how much u hate these muthafuckas in the new patch =]

i think that when the next update comes out, though, the major imbalances will be sorted, and hwg might be worth removing the limit on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom