Remote control

O

old.Jas

Anyone know of any cheap but powerful infrared remote control (not VNC!) packages for sale?

Call me lazy but it would be cool to be able to start, stop or pause winamp from the comfort of my armchair!

X

Xavier

hmm, there's an ickle plugin for the creative remotes to get them to interact with Winamp...

O

old.Jas

I was eyeing up those creative jobs avec remotes. Time to take a closer look

Y

Yaka

yer mean the cheap0 flimsy remote that comes wit sb audigy platinum kits? neva used mine, then again i got a mp3 topbox imorted from honk kong:)

F

FuZor

:rolleyes: flimsy they are not! Same as an ordinary TV remote ffs! :p

Y

Yaka

Originally posted by FuZor
:rolleyes: flimsy they are not! Same as an ordinary TV remote ffs! :p

been a while since i ever thouched those i have had one of these fer bout a year now i think

Pronto Pro :) i doo luv me toyes:p ;) :D

F

FuZor

:p

Nice :)
white_remote.jpg

K

kryt

Also handy if you have TV cards : I've got a bog standard hauppage wintv thing with infra red remote : and because its so damned popular, there are plugins for winamp/sonique/kjofol + also some proggies to do basic Explorer commands also, buttons are bindable.

I'll try and find the links one day, could do with being a bit more lazy myself really

** plays quite a recent dance song involving laziness that gets on my tits **

F

FuZor

Originally posted by Yaka
that remote by creative is flimsy:(

You must have LEAD hands m8! I find it comparable to my Sky remote! And thats meaty ;)

F

FuZor

Yup thats a better description, its not likely to break unless you bring a hammer into play :)

Y

Yaka

i broke mine, i broke all my remotes one time or another, watching footy,boxing or just playing multiplayer console games always get me remotes broken but me Pronto Pro never broke,

i treat it wit tender loving care:D and any me bastard mate wont lay a hand on it coz i lock it up when they turn up. but end of the day i find all remotes are shite unless its worth hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread