Remember?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Do you guys remember me talking about my 2 year anniversary present?

Well just thought i'd show you the final product :)

Shout at me if you cannot see the image!!!

Attachments

• 100_0064.JPG
    100_0064.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 83

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
can see the image, and the fact its a puzzle...but can't read what it says

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
can see the image, and the fact its a puzzle...but can't read what it says

This is what it reads as:

When I met you, my life could not have been in a worse state. My heart had broken too many times to count and life just didn't seem worth living anymore. Then you came along.

From the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me smile again. You had such a warm, soft look on your face that I knew there was comfort and friendship in your heart. We started out as friends and you were the rock I needed in my life. I soon began to realize what I was feelign for you was more than a friendship... something so overwhelming and wonderful that I couldn't even believe it myself. You opened my heart to new and wonderful things! You showed me what love really is and showed me that I was worth loving.

Now, 2 years later, we are engaged and soon to be Married! What I thought was love in my past, I now know was only a small taste of the love to come. You have given me hope, fulfilled dreams, and given me a reason to go on. You have helped me become a better person, a better Man, and a better friend. You have completed me in more ways than you could ever imagine! The love you have given to me is sometimes so hard to believe that I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's rally in my life!

I love you so very much, Sweetheart, always and forever! I'm so very thankful to share this unbelievable love with you! I love you, my Angel!!!

Love you Forever,

Everz

FH is my second home
I cringed but fair enough for actually saying that to the lass.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Sometimes I wonder if this forum is actually a mental asylum.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Impressive might be hard to beat in the years to come :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You should have hit her with a chair and shouted at her instead, lay the law down early they stomped off to the pub screaming "IM THE GAFFER, IM THE BAWS"

Everz

FH is my second home
im a tad drunk.. good pressie tbh..

our lass da get owt like that as we atsoppy with each otherg but if she didid be all romantic like you.

you inspriiiiiirreeee me brohikm

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I love FH sometimes. Cheers to you two! Oh, that is really really gay. xD

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
im a tad drunk.. good pressie tbh..

our lass da get owt like that as we atsoppy with each otherg but if she didid be all romantic like you.

you inspriiiiiirreeee me brohikm

Clearly a fake drunk.

Gwadien

Clearly not as I don't remember it :|.
That was the response I was looking for.. I just love those drunks that are like YO, IM DRUNK LOL, and just start throwing their selves at peepz.

Oh, and I love the title of the thread, and what you just said! - very clever ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
I think i'm trying to say i'm not soppy.. uggh.

Gwadien

I think i'm trying to say i'm not soppy.. uggh.
You edited the post, the original one was saying that you love shoes and boys, I'm not even joking.

Yo know what they say about alcohol, shows peoples true colours.. that's why I love you, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom