Remember your first kill?

N

nightcrawl

Hmm, was a long time ago since i got my first kill in RvR...
But first one was made with my level 22 Healer, called Kharzim on mid/excal...

The guy was very low on hp, and he fled the battlefield, and I think I was the only one who spotted him, so i ran after, mezz'ed, went forward and hit him with my stick.... this was in Emain and it was a yellow con, too bad I can't remember class and name... but sure was a funny kill!

O

old.Hellskor

First solo kill was the Albion Castress Tera, at Glacial Giant in Odin's. The poor girl conned orange, but for some reason buffed up instead of attacking me. Wrong quickbar I guess.

D

Dwarfdeep

Well my first kill was a blue con saracen, dunno the name, in the albion playground that is Emain Macha. Was really surprised to see him as i walked right through him ;) Luckily i was behind him so i got to stun him and kick his ass. :clap: Only solo kill i ever had tho :rolleyes: Healers suck ;)

E

erl

First kill:
Was in yggdra, exping solo. Resting some after a kill, stealthed of course. A orange con caster runs past me and starts nuking the group beside me. I stand up and put two arrows in his back. Dead caster :D
Level 25 or something I was then I think.

L

logan6

my first solo kill was a kobold named otus in the thidranki battleground.
no one hit a critical strike and it was just hacking away :) until he turned and fled. It hasnt looked all too bad for him, and i wondered why he was running. Since i attacked with garrote he was slightly slower than me and i managed to cut him down - Wohooo a whopping 4 RPs, something i never got again from a single kill in thidranki. I was just typing in /bow as Rio, a towering Firbolg crushed my skull with an oversized Hammer. I guess it was the small hib force that made Otus run, but i dindt see them, they were behind me :)

P

- Pathfinder -

Some yellowcon Norse, name forgotten, in BETA. Made my merc feel proud for a whole five seconds before the Mid zerg reached him.

O

old.Flamin

My first kill was when i was about lvl 22-25 with my scout. Midgard was camping our pk in emain, all i could see was purp+++ purp+++ etc etc. Then i saw this guy, he was blue and his name ws Runealot or something like that. So i stealthed went down the hill and shot him twice and i got him :) but the other mids got me too :p. And i remember that i got 1rp and 1bp from him.

I

ImLestat

I can't remember my first kill, but I do remember my first trip to odins. This was back in the beta days. I had found some maps online, and heard there were albs up in odins somewhere, so I decided to try to get there with some friends. When I finally got there, I lost my friends somehow, and started running along the road. Then all of a sudden I see an alb coming over a small hill far off in the distance. "Cool, and a blue-con. I'll go introduce my hammer to him. :p". "Oh, another alb, hmm, this might be hard". Then the hill suddenly swarmed over with albs, I could see 10, 20, 30. I must have looked pretty funny standing there just looking for a second or two, then turning around and trying to sprint away. Well, I didn't make it far. :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

My first kill was Coren :D
Ever since me and a group of mids (Damon is the only one left)
encountered him in yggdra and he escaped with 1% health he had been my nemesis.
So when I finally saw him in albion during some large scare rvr
I took my chance and killed him (he only had 1-2% health but this doesnt matter:p )

I got my revenge and was jolly, and know he's my favorite minstrel :) funny how things turn out

G

Gerta Ugbash

First solo kill was at about lvl 30, leaving Vinsaul gate to go solo xp in Yggdra, I saw a young warrior of my realm running for safety. I sprinted past him to see a blue con luri nightshade. Chased him a little to catch up then rooted him. Got closer to him b4 casting AoE poison. So glad I did, he was with a mate who had just positioned himself to backstab me. Poison broke his stealth, I panicked a bit switching between targets before concentrating on the first (Adrenalin was pumping so hard thought my heart was gonna come out my chest).

Managed to finish em both off with about 1/4 health left, and turned for the applause of the young warrior who they had tried to gank.

Thanks for a good fight lads,
better luck next time

:D

O

old.Greggor

First solo kill

An month of so ago when i was lvl 46 on our regular trips to emain we had just had a fight again some middies and we where regrouping, i was injuryed when i saw a troll dressed in orange/red running at me it turned out to be Kulgan a 50th troll Skald?(not sure on that)

It was close since i started to fight on 70% health have to stag but end the fight on 60% health.

I got killed by 2 yellow nors shortly after that (nearly had the stealther too)

Fun fights in those day aways fighting 50th orange con people :)

Oh happy days
:D

O

old.Toirdhealbhach

I don't think I've killed anybody yet :) Or maybe there was a caster, long ago, cannot say for sure. Looking forward to generate some memories.

D

Danya

Not sure... possibly it was the time I was alone near crim back in beta and charged 10 hibs (grey-blue), chopped a couple down before the rest nuked me. :p
First solo kill on my current char was a group 4 hibs up in hadrian's wall, don't recall the names though. :p

O

old.chesnor

I remember my first kill. It was a solo yellows cons paladin during beta with my lvl34 healer. I saw him and he turned and ran back toward alb tk. I did /stick and attack and sprinted to close him down. He didn't stop running, but headed for the goborchend or grogan spawn near the alb tk. I just managed to kill him before we reached the mobs :)

I remember I was shaking the whole time, because a) it was my first kill and b) if he would have turned around he would have owned me. Even back then I knew my norse healer looked just like a skald or thane without my small shield ;)

Probably wouldn't happen now of course, but beta was like that :)

O

old.tRoG

pretty rubbish kill, this, mostly due to the mistake of the other gal ;)

mids and albs against each other, we were ontop of a small hill with some trees to the left. i was at the back of the group when we got ae messed, i turned round to see a yellow con sheild armsman/pallie running up to a hunter friend who had escaped the ae too.

insta mes to this bad girl, ran over and smacked her with my hammer.

she died pretty quickly ;)

I

ivan_tribbiani

I remember my first RvR death <not kill> : I was a dwarf warrior back then about level 20.... i was trying to hide in the treeline on the left of the pass from MMG to AMG in emain away from the main force.... it was dark and scary.... i try to hide behind a tree and then i get this ' Silence waves to you' and then right away 'Silence hits you with his bow for XXX damage' .... i turn round and charge the guy who was 5 meters away <con purp> 'you miss Silence with your sword' ....' No you cant hit him cause hes a purp, ehem' ...'Silence shoots you ....' .... You were killed by Silence ..... Silence laughs at you....

Its my nightmare from that moment on.... after that i took up the path of a stabber :cool:

My first solo kill.... Gimly and his wife, hehehehe, got em both....
<that was in good ole times when i was a middie>

N

nobrot

Remember first RvR kill like it was 5 minutes ago... the Hibs were interrupted myself and some other mids as they were bashing down the doors of the central keep in Cale.. the mids camped the bridge and the stand-off commenced, I was lvl 31 or 32... after one little skirmish I spot an orange con sitting down with about 50% health, stealth across the river, past his mates and one-shot him... my stealth didnt break and I managed to get back to my realm m8's... it was at that momont I knew playing a shadowblade was going to be lots and lots of fun... since then only managed three more like it.. but soon I hope to have more.

Wish I coul remember the hibs name.... /bow

O

old.ShadowBlood

!

My first kill was with my Elf ranger on the Guinevere server. My first time stepping out into the frontier, a Dwarf rushes straight for me, right by the realm gate. I panic swap between my bow and shield a few times then run around in circles while some towersome Firbolgs in my group club him to death.
My first kill...

I was fellowed with a celt called Silverleaf who I last saw here playing as an Alb called Adrian in Keltoi. Small worlds hey....

~veSTax~

I

ivan_tribbiani

that would be original Vestax or todays Prydwen Vestax ?

<im still not sure what im on about :cool: >

O

old.ShadowBlood

The ShadowBlood > Vestax. aka Todays Prydwen Vestax..

I

ivan_tribbiani

Ok. Good to know that at last. Was just wondering if good ole Vestax came back for some reason.

D

Dook_Pug

I can't remember my first ever kill.

The first lvl 50 I solo'd however was a Fire Wizard (I think) called Teoz. I was lvl 40 at the time (heh, still am).

I was soloing at the BoneEater Oracles for a miniding and saw a death message, I quickly found out where the kill was made and was told at Yggdra Gate and that it was a caster.

So I ran through the back of UC and through the trees and came down to the gate to see Teoz sitting behind a tree camping the gate. I nearsighted him (mwahaha), 2 bolts, 2 DDs and I got around 687 RP :)

D

Danya

First level 50 solo kill was today (I think he was 50 anyway, orange to me at 47), a kobold warrior. I got lucky and blocked a couple of his first hits, then he tried to slam me but missed and I got a proc in. Fight finished with me on 60% hp. And a very nice 982 RP better off. :)

Users who are viewing this thread