Remember Midstock 2002?

W

Whoodoo_RD

The funds are all but gone (apart from a couple of plat i think), anyone want another "Midstock"?

E

etcetra

Aye was fun, and now i got some more plats to play around with.. compared to my 300g last time :)

M

Mundokar

Yes plz Whoodoo, it was fun :)

First donation for Midstock 2003 : MP Cloth Boots AF51

Havent got MP Leather Boots atm :(

W

Whoodoo_RD

Thanx Tey, spead the word, ill think up a suitable date soon, and see if the guys at GOA fancy doing the place up a bit again :)

S

saxxoo

as always count me in....this time I prolly be able to support with LOTSA more armor than last time (at least from myself) :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Hopefully well get an alcy table and merch too this time, would be great to buy the gear and get it imbuled at an alcy / SC auction :)

M

Mundokar

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Hopefully well get an alcy table and merch too this time, would be great to buy the gear and get it imbuled at an alcy / SC auction :)

We need 1.59 first then with sliderbars to buy materials otherwise it will be f.....g impossible. It takes roughly 2 hours to SC a full armor. 10000+ clicks to buy all materials..

W

Whoodoo_RD

Bah, forgot that, they should make the buy button bindable so your keyboard auto repeat can do all ther work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom