Games Remember I mentioned Planetside?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Heard about this today. It does look like it could be a good game, its based on the Unreal Tournament 3 engine as well. The Americans do love to hype things up so dont pay too much attention to them lol

YouTube - Global Agenda Gameplay Trailer

Anyone here played it? I may try it as I like the fact you can upgrade your character.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ahh its ETA on release is end of year :(

Turamber

Part of the furniture
It does indeed look like Planetside mark two. Just hope that it keeps its players better than PS, and isn't so heavy with the nerf bat. I shall have a go at that, looks very promising.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I rly liked Planetside's concept, shame the game didnt stick with the community...

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I played Global Agenda last month, very good game !

Laddey

FH is my second home
I enjoyed Planetside. I was young and didn't fully understand it.

I'd love a PS2 or something similar. I'll definatly be giving this a whirl.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Would you pay £4.99 for a hand full of my poo? If Yes, buy GA!

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Planetside was 'kin awesome, nothing beat flying around in your Reaper, hopping out near the occasional base to try and stealth in and cap it.

If I recall correctly though, there was some type of merger/buyout involved with Sony, after which things went tits up?

'Nuff said.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
One of the few games I miss, that and daoc weirdly.

I'd love love love Planetside Next to make the grade, but that remains to be seen.

As much as I loved Quake/UT/CS, Planetside had it's little niche that just...fit, like Tribes I suppose.

:(

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
haha many guyz hate and blame daoc but its almost the only game that they are missing.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i loved planetside, was always fun hot dropping into a base along with 30 others hehe (and me being a noob usually being gunned down straight away)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Planetside is still the most fun i've had playing a FPS, quite surprised no other decent MMOFPS have popped up, there must be an massive market for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom