Would it be nice to get rvr remains to put up outside ur houses

• yes

Votes: 94 71.8%
  • no

Votes: 37 28.2%

• Total voters

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder if it would be nice if we can get remains dropped for the class or race we kill, and put em on sticks outside our houses.

rvr remains...

Nate

FH is my second home
imagine the spam of how much loot there will be

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
well the remains would increase in size and style by the realm rank...
and u could have a max amount of remains outside ur house..

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Yup, that sounds like fun.

I want a row of inconnu heads on stakes outside my house, angled so their little ears catch the first rays of sun in the morning and they will appear to be surrounded by a blue halo.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
and add some more house options, like a tent or cave or smth :)

would be nice with caves on the hills etc.

And rr 11 would be the whole boddie inside a vave, hanging from a rusty old tree

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
griralith said:
wouldnt mind horner and his dibot on sticks outside house :p
Now that's a plan!

With a sign saying *thus perish all total lamers*

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall said:
Now that's a plan!

With a sign saying *thus perish all total lamers*

Think there will be more saying *thus perish all roleplayers*

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
griralith said:
wouldnt mind horner and his dibot on sticks outside house :p
Nah, in a perpetual circle around ya hoose, never getting healed or making RPs..

I would also liek to see "Armour Racks" where you can hang up old or second armour and weapon sets for display.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
btw is it possible to dress up ur own merchant ?

mine looks like i only sell crap rog items :(

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
and torn up guild emblems..

if u kill xxxx players from that guild

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
and torn up guild emblems..

if u kill xxxx players from that guild
Guild banners are already available, when ppl can be arsed to carry them without fear of a humiliating insta gank :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I'd rather see additional titles such as Bane of Warlocks, Bane of Bainshees etc.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Javai said:
I'd rather see additional titles such as Bane of Warlocks, Bane of Bainshees etc.
lol :worthy:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Coldbeard again

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Svartmetall said:
Yup, that sounds like fun.

I want a row of inconnu heads on stakes outside my house, angled so their little ears catch the first rays of sun in the morning and they will appear to be surrounded by a blue halo.

Rofl

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
rather have the art team fixing the strange cpu lag you get on some places. For exampel the capitals(mainly Camelot by some reason). And some spots in the frontiers like occanius bridge in HW. Instead of adding more fix whats in allready imo.

:fluffle:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Phoebee-v- said:
rather have the art team fixing the strange cpu lag you get on some places. For exampel the capitals(mainly Camelot by some reason). And some spots in the frontiers like occanius bridge in HW. Instead of adding more fix whats in allready imo.
That's not what the art team do.

But, speaking of strange CPU lag...have you noticed the weird one in Aerus Haven...? Point the camera W, suddenly it lags like crazy. Even though there's nothing actually there.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Phoebee-v- said:

:fluffle:
Its working as nintendo afaik, but if you didnt buy the Platinum DAoC pack with the free 64Bit Dual core proc, High end mobo, 3Gb ram, Windows Vista, GF100000800 GFX card for £2000, then you need to upgrade your PC, or didnt they mention that?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
That's not what the art team do.

But, speaking of strange CPU lag...have you noticed the weird one in Aerus Haven...? Point the camera W, suddenly it lags like crazy. Even though there's nothing actually there.

well it has to do abit with them but I understand that you mean the proccesses and handling of the game is a major concern here aswell. But at some spots when graphic loads it lags. And that has to do with design imo.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
How much of this is disk access tho, loading up new gfx from file rather than your gfarce not coping as well..

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
I would love a troll head spitt-can... or an elf girl doll in my clerics houses bed :eek7: ... weeeell.. you all knows how thise clerics realy are.... but, then again.. it should maybe be a Luri instead of an elf.. :puke:

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Guild banners are already available, when ppl can be arsed to carry them without fear of a humiliating insta gank :)

lol yeh that always gets me. You may as well be holding a plackard that says "Kill Me I Like It"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom