Relics

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
We couldn't take it back primetime, I was one 2 primetime raids and vs 200-300 albs there not much you can do about it tbh.

And why were there 200 Albs there? Because one of your forces killed a guard early, thus giving us a nice warning. You couldn't take it back primetime because you failed to plan and execute effectively. You have had successful raids when the difference in population between Alb and Mid was the same as it was in January, so you can't use population as an excuse.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
and ow yes we failed 2 and tbh i knew nothing about that alarmclock raid so dont flame every mid...

I know that some Mids didn't support with the raid, didn't agree with it, and thought it was lame - and they deserve some credit. I also know that you've now got people like Cerberos saying there was no agreement and that everyone did them, rewriting history to try and somehow make it all alright. When you start criticising your own realm mates for crap like that, I'll stop lumping you all together.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Why should alb bother when a bunch of kiddies will take them back at 7 am?

It is a well known fact that it is the kiddies that sleep until you have to drag them out of the bed around lunchtime...never seen a teenager in action? :D On Prydwen it was us past 20 that had fun with the teenagers in Albion, same procedure on each server?

>Question: Did you (ie Mid, don't know if you did personally), or did you not, do a relic raid early in the morning to avoid having to deal with any defenders? While, of course, breaking an agreement that had stood for many months.

You will just love the real world when you grow up, there everyone is playing with your rules and no one is scheming to get an advantage at work or in social life ;) (The comment that it is only a game dont hold much water considering how much value you put in that "agreement" argument.)

>All I can say to that is "patience, my child".

Or as Baldric used to say, "I got a cunning plan mylord". Whether it is made of dung or gold is something the future will reveal.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
will just love the real world when you grow up, there everyone is playing with your rules and no one is scheming to get an advantage at work or in social life ;) (The comment that it is only a game dont hold much water considering how much value you put in that "agreement" argument.)

Ice, ice baby (sorry just wanted to say that), the fact that the Mids broke the agreement doesn't really bother me. But I'll say over and over again: alarm clock raids (and I don't care by who) are lame, and show weakness, not strength. And when some people try and rewrite history as well, I get a bit pissed off.

Zarklech

Fledgling Freddie
LoL, 3am, 7am, still Alarm clock. The time wasn´t my point. Sigh.

I remember back on BW, that I argued alot with mids who claimed that this Agreement didn´t even exist! It did. But Mids will remain mids. Sigh.

Furthermore, I agree with Gordon!

rivan

Fledgling Freddie
some people have no sense of fun :)

less arguing, more fun! :D

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Question: Did you (ie Mid, don't know if you did personally), or did you not, do a relic raid early in the morning to avoid having to deal with any defenders? While, of course, breaking an agreement that had stood for many months.

Let me answer it for you to save your typing fingers: yes you did. So the point that he made stands.

And don't give me the "Albs did alarmclock raids too!" crap. You know the history. You know that neither Albs nor Hibs broke the unwritten agreement not to do alarm clock raids anymore. You know that Mids did it because they were too weak and stupid to think of how to do a prime time raid (while Ardamel, who can do them, was taking a break), and too desperate for that +20% because their precious savages suddenly hit like kittens.

Really, if you want to slag someone off, you ought to engage your brain before you do it.

LOL....i never agreed to any "unwritten agreements"!! Just becous some mid tells u "ok we wont make alarmclock raid" it dont meen that all mids agrees to that u know!!

I dont lika alarclock raid either and i did nott participate on tha last one but sfu about agreements!!!!!!!

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
some mid happened to be ardramel who at that time was your main raid leader

:cheers:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Mids are being utter and complete lame ass twats again.
Claiming there was no "agreement" about alarm clock raids, and even giving up after only 2 prime time failed attempts (lead by Ardarmels, who is also clueless about prime time success full raids against Albion).
Stop trying to justify the raid, 200+ Mids joined, pretty sure 70% of the attending force knew about the agreement.
Even some fotm clueless guilds joined, but that was to be expected.
Mids without str relics do not go rvr.
The game goes from god mode to easy mode, and they just don't like the 10% chance they might have to release once per hour.
Regards, Glottis

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
3 pages...holy shit

albs are just T_T that they lost their relics and cant take it back...
why not take your 200+ strong force of albs and take the relics back? even in primetime, seeing mids cant do shit about it

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
I could come take relics any time i want but dont see the point when the kiddies in midgard will be round the next day at 7 am to wtfpwn those npc guards hardcore style :worthy:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Ice, ice baby (sorry just wanted to say that), the fact that the Mids broke the agreement doesn't really bother me. But I'll say over and over again: alarm clock raids (and I don't care by who) are lame, and show weakness, not strength. And when some people try and rewrite history as well, I get a bit pissed off.

Hate to say it youngster, but repeating that over and over and over makes you sound like a little parrot. Here have some sugar ;)

None of the reasons you give sounds like they would rock the world and shatter life as we know it :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
Hate to say it youngster, but repeating that over and over and over makes you sound like a little parrot. Here have some sugar ;)

None of the reasons you give sounds like they would rock the world and shatter life as we know it :)

At least I have reasons: you appear to just have babble. Are you capable of arguing cogently, or are you just verbally tossing off?

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
Iceflower said:
>Ice, ice baby (sorry just wanted to say that), the fact that the Mids broke the agreement doesn't really bother me. But I'll say over and over again: alarm clock raids (and I don't care by who) are lame, and show weakness, not strength. And when some people try and rewrite history as well, I get a bit pissed off.

it may show weakness..but whos got the str relics now :)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
200 Albs will not take the relics from Mids in a stand-off.
All other fights are deemed illegal by noob mids. Even login raids which they themselves have done...
Mids are a bunch of hypocritical noobs who only want to play this game in easy mode.
Bringing Albs to crush the spineless coward realm called Midgard crashed the servers, as amasingly, Midgard was able to bring around 400 Mids themselves... despite the massive population imbalance being used as a key excuse.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
it may show weakness..but whos got the str relics now :)

yeah, because it's only the result that matters, right? :rolleyes: So next time that a bunch of fotm infils jump you, we won't hear you say anything right?

Calo

Part of the furniture
Glottis said:
200 Albs will not take the relics from Mids in a stand-off.
All other fights are deemed illegal by noob mids. Even login raids which they themselves have done...
Mids are a bunch of hypocritical noobs who only want to play this game in easy mode.
Bringing Albs to crush the spineless coward realm called Midgard crashed the servers, as amasingly, Midgard was able to bring around 400 Mids themselves... despite the massive population imbalance being used as a key excuse.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

so lets summarise

albs is the best realm and it requires the most skills ever to be an alb.

btw u did all those raids do including alarmclock raids, so dunno

ur just like us ... only better in whine :)

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice flamening here ....

tbh i really think middis would have lost the relic's the same evening, if the servers didnt crash...

3 full cg's of angry albs and roughly 35+ trebs + unknowen amounts of rams was otw to mjolnir ...

All the middis hurdling together inside Mjolnir...

at least it would have been a bad ass epic battle .....

Filip
Theurg of HB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom