Relics?

Mysst

Fledgling Freddie
Also, why have we let the Albs get away with our Strength relics? Lets take them back!

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
goodluck, even if me would manage to get enough ppl, the albs will still be x10 our numbers.

Mysst

Fledgling Freddie
Grrrrr...If I wasn't a newbie to these boards, I might organise something.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
goodluck, even if me would manage to get enough ppl, the albs will still be x10 our numbers.

Namefake struggles with numbers.

1, erm, 2, err...many....errrrr... lots!

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Namefake struggles with numbers.

1, erm, 2, err...many....errrrr... lots!

Woot..and alb that counted to 2! *takes screenie*

Get a grip, there will be alot more albs IF we even dare to enter your frontier. It would be hopeless, unless its a very early raid. Don´t care about its lame or not, but its needed since alb both lag and destroy any kind of gameplay.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
there will be lots of RR's in 1.71+ since enemy relics are kept in frontier keeps.. so dont give up yet.. tbh i dont even notice the difference with or without relics atm.

Mysst

Fledgling Freddie
SBs have noticed a difference - mainly cos we're even shitter now.

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Kobold SBs need some wub... :( Just send 5 platinum a month to Gasoline Fund Ltd, and they can be helped :p

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Get a plan and make sure its half decent, talk to as many GM's as you can and as many people as you can and anyone can organise a relic raid, people in general will follow someone with a plan but dont like to do one themselves for risk of losing control and looking stupid.

So Mysst just because your not known shouldnt stop you if you want it bad enough and do it ingame or through guilds own forums, DO NOT try to organise a meeting or anything here or it will get leaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom