Relics

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Well the Albs have the Str relics now, which is unfortunate for us since I think that was the only thing stopping Ardamel and co from taking them for Mid.

It's also possible that the albs might do an engage raid on us and drop the relic off at mtk...

Ardamel raids arn't the easiest thing to defend against, but the engage raid is particularly insidious, since if they do it right we get zero warning... However if people are in Mt Collory it's quite possible that this sort of raid could be spotted. Some people do XP there (I did) but that's not really enough.

I doubt this will happen, but perhaps for the good of the realm we could try to shift RvR group building to DC? You can bind in the housing and port DC or that's Brynach which is a short horse ride away. RvR groups forming at DL is a deeply ingrained tradition and would be hard to break, but if we could the Power relics would be a lot safer...

IMO this is something that the various alliance and guild leaders should get together and think about.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm looks like the mids have the str relics back, still I think it'd be a good idea to shift operations to DC.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
so easy to get relics back atm, dont worry, and we can still easily get to DC

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i don't think getting there is what Mirt is talking about, i think it would be for actually having a chance to spot an engage raid

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
The pwr relics are all mids want atm actually so your analysis was correct. However, we wouldn't let this one go us by and decided to pay back the very instant we realized the relics were safely beyond AMG Odin's :) I guess we'll have to wait for Aussie's next lame ass raid till I can raid you again. And it will be prime time of course, hibs deserve nothing less.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I did suggest moving group formation to DC in alliance the other day. I was politely ignored, so I took that as a no.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I think moving ops to DC is a good idea, when Im on I'll try to get ppl to meet me at DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom