Relics?

H

Haldar

i think time has come to get our hands on Scabbard of Excalibur and, possibly, on Horn of Valhalla again. any thoughts?

H

heists

i agree, im a poor sb and wants those extra 10% melee dmg :)

L

living

ya! lets post that on BW so all the hibs and albs can read that we want the relics back soon and then they can stay on aleart! good job! ;]

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~prances around with horn of valhalla and uses it to scratch an itch...down there~

Ho ho ho!

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
~prances around with horn of valhalla and uses it to scratch an itch...down there~

Ho ho ho!

just out of curiousity how can an alb use our magic relic for anything as it is in the hibs hands?:p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Oops...just gave away the fact that I am a super-secret hib spy in Albion. Bugger. Disregard that post. I was under the influence of...ale. :S

O

old.Xanthian

remember to bring BACKUP and a bit of COMPANY

ok ?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Could you leave a time and date please?

R

Rhuric

Or maybe we should try and time it with a big sports event that everyone claims to be watching =)

S

Shagrat

I'd love to come and help but I'm currently working fulltime in the ticket kiosk outside DF entrance making sure the farming queue is orderly for when we get DF back.

A

ardamels

This is not the place to discuss future RRs, keep an eye on the alliance boards or check with officers of your guilds and they'll keep you updated.

H

Haldar

Originally posted by ardamels
This is not the place to discuss future RRs, keep an eye on the alliance boards or check with officers of your guilds and they'll keep you updated.

with my post i just wanted to remind Midgard that we can perform better in rvr via having relics...not to discuss secret information.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by ardamels

None of this thread is serious, the only person who mentioned anything that could be regardfed as information was me by saying "No point you'll be asleep anyway" which ofcourse wotn be the case as we are above that now.

On that topic though, someone keeps removing my powers to see the alliance forums and I end up with just your bloody FoM forums in bloody swedish. :p I've messaged obbla (?) and he keeps puttin gme back on, then a week later Ive lost the rights to view it again.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Because they know you are sneaking secret info to me about your relic raids. :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

...and then you're leaking the information to the hibbies:

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Oops...just gave away the fact that I am a super-secret hib spy in Albion. Bugger. Disregard that post. I was under the influence of...ale. :S

:p

There is one Big Brother-like giant lurikeen controlling it all from the safety of hibernia imo.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I knew that thread would come back to bite me in the ass. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom