Relics.

N

netcode

I say let the albs have the pow relics.
Well they was on the right place in the right time :p
Hehe, and now it can be more fun to se if hibs runs with 3 chanters each grps :p GJ albs ;)

E

Elomiem

imo this is an exploit and all albs should get accounts banned :p
(all albs that were on the raid then..)

M

m4rk

BS, Hib deserve it, theyve been nuking me for 1000 dmg for too long now.

F

flue

Originally posted by netcode
I say let the albs have the pow relics.
Well they was on the right place in the right time :p
Hehe, and now it can be more fun to se if hibs runs with 3 chanters each grps :p GJ albs ;)

lol as we saw last time hibs had no relics

hibs with no relics = hibs wimp out and dont go RvR

O

old.Wildfire

As nice as it would be to have all the relics on my sorc, necro and ice wiz... no fkin way, taking the relics when 90% of hib cant even log in, let alone defend? bent imo. I wouldn't have had anything to do with it even if I had been able to log in.

S

Shagrat

LOL

And you wonder where some of your reputation comes from. Relic raiding in full knowledge that loads of people can't get onto the servers.

I hope they do take them off you, then at least you've wasted the time you had when some of us couldn't get on.

As a Mid I couldn't care less which of the two of you has them, as a player I hope the hib's get them back.

C

Cashandcarry

I have to say I suspect they probably should be returned.

But as part of a game that was a funny thing to take advantage of.

G

Glyph_mid

Thing is, is wasnt a part of the game, it was part of another GOA fuck-up.

Server crashing isnt part of any game i think

A

Archeon

GOA News

I'd prefer it if the albis got to keep the relics. It would give Mids/Hibs some real nice RP farming oppertunitys (similar to the way Albi kept taking Bled/Nott and then farming us Mids) With both sets of Relics the albis would flood from Emain/Odins to defend their realm and we'd get all the bitch-ass leet RP (i'l bring the siege ammo :D)

R

Rawkir

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Thing is, is wasnt a part of the game, it was part of another GOA fuck-up.

Server crashing isnt part of any game i think

Act. Of. God.

M

mib666

Originally posted by Elomiem
imo this is an exploit and all albs should get accounts banned :p
(all albs that were on the raid then..)

Don't be a complete spanner

J

Jiggs

hmm and hibs didnt squeeze everylast elf into collery to make the zone crash?

i'm not saying albs did the right thing here, but imo Hibs got their just desserts in many ways for deliberately crashing the server.

K

kalid

Originally posted by Jiggs
hmm and hibs didnt squeeze everylast elf into collery to make the zone crash?

i'm not saying albs did the right thing here, but imo Hibs got their just desserts in many ways for deliberately crashing the server.

Imo - everyone knew hibs would come to defend. It's the attackers that deliberately crashed the server.

A

acei

Oh c'mon, albs can take relics fair and now they want to take them AND keep them after they did something more dishonourable than alarm clock raids? Yes i can see why it would have been fun to take the relics and /cheer to those that did. But no one should want the relics after they were taken in such a way.

Apart from that we can barely handle Midgard in the alb frontier cause people won't leave Emain, how do you think we could handle Hibernia AND Midgard? It's always been 1 vs 1 vs 1, do we really want it to be 2 vs 1?

Also no one "deliberately" crashed the server, they wanted a relic raid they went and tried a relic raid the server couldn't handle it, at least the mids finally did another of there primetime raids, but we keep insisting they do primetime raids then as shown we need to insist on the new server ASAP!

D

deerstalker

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

As nice as it would be to have all the relics on my sorc, necro and ice wiz... no fkin way, taking the relics when 90% of hib cant even log in, let alone defend? bent imo. I wouldn't have had anything to do with it even if I had been able to log in.

Wildfires - 50 Eldritch Cosantoir | Feye - 2x Bard Savant

Two accounts, Same server different Realms.

:O

DS

B

Begach

Imo let em keep the power relics.

Mid will have no probs at all getting the str relics back since some alb retards just weakened the shit out of thier str relic keep which previously was defendable. Probably not now since mid can just take the relic keep straight out (you all remember the hell mid went through defending 6 relics right with any 3fg+ force going an kickin the doors down at thier relic keeps every other day? costly i bet ;)).

Then hib has no probs taking the power relics back which are reputedly undefendable in general.

Did i miss anything or did a bunch of albs just make a set up for the whole alb realm to get owned worst case (they keep em = 0 relics long term) or make themselves look well fookin stoopid (they loose em = possibly keep the str)?

LOL well done those few grp's of albs that staged this daring raid. Hib/Mid needs ppl like you. You are teh l33t!!11one!1 ;)

B.

Users who are viewing this thread