relics

N

Northstarr

update 9 :00pm BST]
Since the server is not fully operational and that many players are unable to log in, the "success" of relic raids done at this time will be checked on tomorrow to see if they are valid or not. If not, we will return the relics to the status they had early this afternoon. More news about this tomorrow.

:(

C

ChillyDawg

quit whining north u tart, was blatently obvious wed never be able to keep em. The raid was fun, took lik 30 albs 30 minutes of lounging around to take all 3 :D

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
quit whining north u tart, was blatently obvious wed never be able to keep em. The raid was fun, took lik 30 albs 30 minutes of lounging around to take all 3 :D

think it took alot more. about 1h from I heard 1st relic went neutral untill it was home and the other 2 went neutral. maybe not that long, but that alone atleast 30 mins. and prolly about the same time to get the other 2 home ;)

maybe 30 mins beating down the doors tho? ;)

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by ChillyDawg

I hear single player rpg's are cool too, give em a try!

Z

zlair

gahhh...

givf hibs / mids the pwr relics !!!

I wanna keeeeeeep the str relics !!!!!!

some1 exclude NP from excalibur while we have all relics, kthx!

(if any hib/mid want inside info about pwr relics im on irc soon ;) - gladly give them away and keep the str relics :p )

Users who are viewing this thread