Relics

50-Warlock-50

I understand this comment is nothing new to albs but could somone please tell me why we cant all get together to get back a few power relics. Im RR3 - L5 and Tbh i cant even seem to 1 shot a blue kobold anymore. Not that my damage is crap or anything as i got wild power 2 and Master of magery 2. Id like to see the power relics reclaimed just as much as any other caster would im sure. Ive seen the hibs take out 2 fg of albs with just 1 fg of their nukers and they had no tanks - just 1 mezzer and they casted aoes and we got hit for more damage than i could deal out with 1 blow of my highest aoe spell! Im fed up with not being able to be as effective as I used to be and its all down to those goddamn relics. I would hope aussie Or possibly Somone from g.o.l would at least organize a relic raid. Im pretty sure most people would attend Especially the casters.----WEVE GOT THE RELICS BEFORE WHY CANT WE DO IT AGAIN---- :/:/:/ at least it would stop the majority of complaints about rvr/.

O

old.Odysseus

You are free to arrange something. Just make a plan, call some guild masters, get them to supply people and rams.

Other than that, last I checked, on 17% of the servers (worldwide) is Albion in possesion of 1 or more relics. Myrrdin is totally misplaced, it is obvious for anyone.

50-Warlock-50

Ok Oddyseus

If enough people reply to this and would be happy for me to ARRANGE a relic raid but not have to LEAD it then thats good for me. The raid leader can be decided upon everyones arrival. If can get A LARGE enough zerg then it might be possible to bypass some keep takes and just go straight for the relic.

O

old.Wildfire

Myrrdin is completely undefendable, unfortunately. We went out and got our power relic back, and then it was gone a week later. The first we heard of the keep even being under attack was when the huge hib army was on the 2nd or 3rd door, and by the time people had suicide it had already gone neutral. As far as hitting blue casters, I don't quite understand why you're not succeeding as a lvl 50 bolt against a blue caster is ALWAYS a oneshot kill for me.

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Myrrdin is completely undefendable, unfortunately. We went out and got our power relic back, and then it was gone a week later.

This was a great Relic Raid btw :clap: one of the best.

However the idea that Myrrdin is completely undefendable is not entirely true. It will never be as easy to defend as Excalibur, mainly because of the constant coming and going through Sauvage as people port to Emain, but it still can be defendable.

But.... the complete change in peoples attitudes needed would probably be impossible. I cant see xxx number of people changing there bind points from Ludlow and Pryd Bridge to Snow Station (just re-read this not sure that would even help). I cant see more lvl 40+ people xp'ing at Bwcas or even North Pennines (but a few do, even if rarely). But I do see other small changes.

So it may be hard to do but not immpossible, and certainly still worth a try :). Not that Im going to plan it :p

O

old.Odysseus

Main difference from xp'ing in snow and sauv:
Longer distance to trainers, supplies, vault, crafters, wellknown group xp spots; DF, DM, Lyon.
Even the crows carry lunchpacks when they go to Snowdonia.

T

Tigerius

Once when we had loaned our relic back from the hibs I set up my tent outside Myrddin, just sat there mostly, exped half of 49 to 50 on the angry bwcas and yep I spotted a few attempts.

The experience is the following, a raid that is spotted at first guard pull can be stopped at Hadrians, a raid that is spotted with a door down has no realistic chance of being stopped.

You tell me what that makes of our odds of not just defending the relic once but in the long stretch coming up with necessary finances to repair all 3 doors every time. Personally I've given up.

B

Bleri McThrust

But there must be lots of casters who pray for the day when they get our relic back and 1 other to start giving them bonusses. Also lots of tanks fed up with the damage done to them by the Hibbies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom