Relics have been reset :-)

M

mib666

Looks like the power relics are back in the hands of the Hibbies

:D

B

Belomar

Ack, I wanted to try DoTting with all 3 relics in Myrrdin, if only for an hour or so! :( Ahh well, things are as they should be now, phew.

M

mib666

Now GIVE working server, or at least give us an update as to what is wrong, ETA etc......

B

Belomar

Well, according to the realm status I have seen (such as http://guild.evilhenchman.com/realm.php ), all Hib keeps are still in enemy hands. You gotta hope the Hibs get a big army together and quickly retakes the keeps before Mid or Alb opportunists take advantage of the situation as soon as the server comes back up. :D

B

bob007

Nice to see relics back were they were (note they prob should be in mid, But can't have everything) But, Servers were down anyway. Why not fix the problem and switch to the new "server" excal has been promised many times.

Relic raids from this day HAVE to be done early morning, Why? The server has shown it can not handle Prime time relic raids on many attempts, Yesterday was just 1 of them...

Today i canceled my auto subscription, When that runs out in 2 months. I'll be gone. GoA have some good times and bad But a server that can't take a prime time relic raid Isn't much of a server imo.

Thanks for your time
Rant end :p

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by bob007
Relic raids from this day HAVE to be done early morning, Why? The server has shown it can not handle Prime time relic raids on many attempts, Yesterday was just 1 of them...

with some adjustments to the tictacds they are still possible. to bad you gotta adjust tictacs cuz server sucks :(

D

Darkdancer.

If its not possible to do an rr in primetime, how come we did it with the mid power relic last time?

J

Jiggs

Originally posted by Darkdancer.
If its not possible to do an rr in primetime, how come we did it with the mid power relic last time?

'cos there arent 150 albs in midgard...

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Jiggs
'cos there arent 150 albs in midgard...

I'd rather refere to 2nd last time. by then there wasn't 150 albs in midgard frontier to be a nice excuse and it was even earlier on the evening/night :)

and yeah, we still succeded ;)

T

Thorarin

Because Emain is busier than Odin's Gate, I'd guess..

E

Elric IA

My memory of recapturing the relic from midgard was that there were loads of albs out as they had a summoner up in one of the keeps (not Glenlock as the Mids had zerged that to retake it from the hibs, maybe Blendrake). The Hibs were holed up in Arvakr. Without looking there were many forum posts about the look on the mids faces as they tried to take the alb CS keep and the relic went neutral.

I bet there were about 300 or so players in the Mid frontier area at the time

I

indeed

thats it

Emain is heavily defended by albs you see. I reckon if they had gone home for a while the server would not have crashed under the load.

But they are entitled to loiter there, they pay a subscription like everyone else, and if you play in midgard you must accept that extra challenge. GOA should give us a server that can cope with a relic raid against the Hibs at prime time.

Everyone has lost out, I would rather lose all relics than hold onto them through a crap server.

The plan was going well, but we will never know if it would have worked or if the hibs would have made a great recovery. I would feel just as cheated if I was playing hib as I would playing mid.

M

Mavl

And i look back at hibs and mids, and i cant stop laughing ....

O

old.anubis

why so?
heavy brick fell on your head lately?

M

marczje

now pls stop it with u and ur primetime relicraid.. theres not much honor that fucking raid, at the same time 200+ albs were farming keeps and building pressure on mjollner .. soi pls cut that crap
kthxbye

Users who are viewing this thread