Relic Tactics

V

vesta

Originally posted by Gordonax
Vesta, I think Glottis talks crap, but what you said was way out of line.

Probably but then again i dont hold back saying what i feel about ppl irl why should i do it here?

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Probably but then again i dont hold back saying what i feel about ppl irl why should i do it here?
Perhaps because no-one cares?

Oh, and, don't reply with the great comment 'Who are you?' - Does it matter who I am?

NO.

V

vesta

Originally posted by RD_MuDgEtH
Perhaps because no-one cares?

Oh, and, don't reply with the great comment 'Who are you?' - Does it matter who I am?

NO.

If you dont care stop quoting me.

And no you are absolutely right, who you are mean nothing. ok gbye now clsoe this thread. Tilda the alb have modified my post so thers nutting to talk about.

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by vesta
Do u actually know him irl? If not, wtf are u talking about then? If yes, say it in his face, don't bring that bullshit here please...

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by jox
Probably a army of dragonfanging infiln00bs in sidi-suits that live in the illusion that they are good players.

strange that dragonfang became a problem after LA nerf ^^

btw , u got fixed
dragonfang works as intended
so stop crying more noob

J

jox

Originally posted by -frostor-

btw , u got fixed
so stop crying more noob

a sec.. you are calling me n00b?! ... lol

J

jox

Originally posted by xplo
Yes Jox go zerg some with your noob zerg

ok

:rolleyes:

Btw, when you manage to shield slam me, dont try to kill me gimp, you always end up dead, no matter my purge-status. A tip; when you manage to stun me; run forrest, run! Guess thats above your useless brain.

O

old.Nol

mr-t.jpg

P

peder

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
U are a n00b, and i doubt u can understand a shit cause surely ur IQ is below 0. Now plz go play pokemon on-line or whatever the childs like u do.

stoopid flames wont get you anywhere. you will never touch my ass u moron.

K

kaod

I see a lot of people saying this, it's actually not true. Some have been complaining about DF for a long time now.

Read back and see it.

I

Iswind

btw , u got fixed
so stop crying more noob

Not strange at all La = DF before la nerf.

And now DF is overpowered becouse other assasins cant compete...

I really hope Infs/mercs/friars get nerfed to hell and back but they wont cus theyr whinign 14 year old albs that is 90% on the us servers..

P

peder

btw , u got fixed
so stop crying more noob

you are a big time whiner froler. i agree that la is ~fixed now. but that doesn't mean that everything else is ok. right?
i met an infil today and got dragon fanged, and sure it is powerful - maybe it should be. But i think it is little too strong. u evade like every attack i do.
why should you have 9 sec stun (50% chance) and no one else?
I have questioned this and i think it need reducation.

btw staying home untill level 50

I

Iswind

Originally posted by peder
you are a big time whiner froler. i agree that la is ~fixed now. but that doesn't mean that everything else is ok. right?
i met an infil today and got dragon fanged, and sure it is powerful - maybe it should be. But i think it is little too strong. u evade like every attack i do.

word

I

Iswind

you say more if you say nothing at all.... ok?

you say more if you say nothing at all.... ok?

G

gaenvan

Probably a army of dragonfanging infiln00bs in sidi-suits that live in the illusion that they are good players.

Good point until you think of the noob sbs that abused la which was damn more overpowered than df. But then again what would i know.

Tbh your a damn good sb. and me a crappy merc you have killed me a lot which i shouldnt cheer as i am to easy to kill but please df compared to la hmmmm.

Gaen

F

froler-mid

lols, your such teh funneh guy. mid/excal need more of j000 :D

A

AbPoon

Whats the big fucking deal peeps.

It was only a relic raid :/ calm teh fuck down its only a game

S

Shaurr

Lot of silly mincer in relicfort too. Hope few fell off the wall and broke their feet.

B

bahamuts

Originally posted by jox
a sec.. you are calling me n00b?! ... lol

yea n00b, nice 600 dmg on siting target after I spared the life of a shaman m8 of your realm. :)

H

herjulf

Originally posted by bahamuts
yea n00b, nice 600 dmg on siting target after I spared the life of a shaman m8 of your realm. :)

your sign of weakness.

N

nalistah

so stop crying more noob

So does Savages, so stop the whine about them to.

E

Ensceptifica

Hey I thought this thread was about relic tactics ( :

Here's a hint: If you want to convince someone, don't insult him. Insulting rules out any chance of convincing. But if you just want to be rude and vent your frustration, go ahead and do it somewhere else.

E

Ensceptifica

I had wanted to try a ninja relic raid too, but ran into lack of motivation from fellow hibs : / It's not thinking up the tactics that's hard, it's getting people to be patient and stick to those tactics that's hard. Hats off to pulling that off ( :

Users who are viewing this thread