Relic Status

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Relic Status looking good atm. More like it! Keep it as it is eh lads? :sex:

lait

Fledgling Freddie
req has like ~15 spoiled brats in the top and they will just meet someday and zerg the relics back coz they cant kill greens without em :D

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Req is sporty, let them keep the relics and the power, for this and all times, amen!

At least until LA grows to take over Camlann as well, but might take a while since all my guildie-gimps still waste their time rocking Excal, hehe :D

Sinned

Fledgling Freddie
Goldragon said:
Req is sporty, let them keep the relics and the power, for this and all times, amen!

At least until LA grows to take over Camlann as well, but might take a while since all my guildie-gimps still waste their time rocking Excal, hehe :D

Hehe or join requiem like thunderex/zero :D

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Remove relics from PvP servers totally imo. Relics only make it a "huge guild fortehwin" server.....

And no Arcee my wubb you cannot change my mind in this ;)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I quite like the idea of relics on the pvp server. One of the great things about Camlan is that it has so many more dimensions than the rvr servers (I'm not saying this makes it a better server or not - just saying that that's one of the things that makes it Camlan) and removing relics would remove one of the game-play options.
One options would be to limit the number of relics that any one guild can have e.g. 1 or 2. However, they do seem to be more spread-out lately for whatever reason (maybe the power-base has begun to even out or requiem can't afford the cleaning bills - relics do seem to pile on the dust).
Don't listen to Ned - he's just a bitter old healer who has staff-envy :p

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
We all know why you choose a char with big "staff"....compensation!!!!

Not saying relics are a bad thing in general but all people who want to be "omgwtf I am sooooooo ubah cool I can keeel anything" will tend to try and get into a guild that hold the relics on this kinda server. The ultimate environment would be many smaller guilds that muster a few fg's tops and roam and fight fg vs fg on a non zerg server. (In my dreams ye ye I know.....) As it is now small guilds form and split up really fast and in the long run that aint making a funnier server for anyone imo.

PS: All this written while my own guild hold relic, so I am not being bitter/whining. DS.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
"my own guild hold relic" - Ned
lol - how long have we been waiting to be able to say that? :eek2:

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
People have been moaning about the relics since the Dreds started. I think a fairer solution would be to allow a maximum of two relics per keep, but allow a guild to havemore than one keep. This way guilds couldn't defend 6 relics.

And yes people joining "easy mode zerg guild" (no offense to the core of Requiem, but rather to the guildhoppers that end up there after they get beat occasionally), is not necessarily conducive to a fun and level playing field.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
"my own guild hold relic" - Ned
lol - how long have we been waiting to be able to say that? :eek2:

Well not MY guild fuzz :p

And I have not waited for it at all tbh. Rather with then without but prefer no relics at all to fight even for all guilds. can we go back to guild forum now plz :touch:

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
lol - we have enough trouble defending 1 keep...although we didn't do too badly against the multiple attacks by Evolved yesterday.
btw, thanks Evolved - that was good fun...though friars don't really have all that much to do during keep defense besides curing. Somebody really should do something about adding multiple bolts to friars' enhancement line :bazbeer:

B

Ballad

Fuzzy said:
lol - we have enough trouble defending 1 keep...although we didn't do too badly against the multiple attacks by Evolved yesterday.
btw, thanks Evolved - that was good fun...though friars don't really have all that much to do during keep defense besides curing. Somebody really should do something about adding multiple bolts to friars' enhancement line :bazbeer:
You kidding right? Friars are already grossly overpowered

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Best not to start the whole Friar over-powered discusstion - I'm tired of it. If you don't know the facts by now - no point in laying them out. We kick glucious muscle at pve, but are rarely NEEDED in pvp (admittedly, this is more prevelant on normal servers than Camlan).

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Givf Friars bolts but give them cloth instead of leather imo.

How do you think i feel fuzz? throwing axes while defending doing 7(-23) damage LOL.

I use my minstrel in keep defending, much better option i think.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Best idea is for you all to take a month off from pvp and power-level my wizard. Sounds fair to me. There might even be a tasty treat in it for you.

Filrn

Fledgling Freddie
btw, thanks Evolved - that was good fun...

Yup it was quit fun, we did it very bad first time and then you was 3 fg (aprox) and we was 3fg too, so it was imposible but we tryed again cos it was funny although we wasnt going to be able to get relics :clap:

Filrn Frost <Evolved>

trull

Fledgling Freddie
Arcee said:
Givf Friars bolts but give them cloth instead of leather imo.

How do you think i feel fuzz? throwing axes while defending doing 7(-23) damage LOL.

I use my minstrel in keep defending, much better option i think.

Just port out and spank them? I do :)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
still nice to see you kept on trying a few times. First time ever I seen 3x Fear members online. Not all inside keep though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom