Relic Raid

E

Elise

yea was v good raid, glad i got my 5 mins of fame when running around with mid pow relic in bag, i should have camped inside a bush or sumthing :doh:

/salute erod, love yer raids

X

XeffoInfil

thx erod =) was a fun raid to be in, HIB NEXT!! :D hehe

P

Penitent

Well done Eroda - a successful RR leader and also someone who tried to keep RvR alive for Alb in PE's/FL's recent absence deserves respect.

We've always had nice fights with your groups too whenever we have met you out and about - but if I see you or Ilias hugging each other again post-fight, I will disband him for treachery ;)

/salute

O

old.tuppe

Re: Re: Relic Raid

Originally posted by Caeli
Powerrelics increases damage on mincers DDs and infils DoTs tho. And damage from procs, DDs/DoTs.

Grats anyway. :)

and give better heals.

T

thewhitedragon

Aye - Very Well Lead Raid Eroda Short Sharp & VERY Effeciant - jus like our lubby Eroda - damm u look gorgous when ur slamming PB like theres no tomorrow !!!

:)

<Vote Eroda For Albion Realm Leader>

O

ormagaa

Re: Re: Relic Raid

Originally posted by Caeli
Powerrelics increases damage on mincers DDs and infils DoTs tho. And damage from procs, DDs/DoTs.

Grats anyway. :)

dont forget to mention the biggest difference.
healing power

T

The Real Redi

gratz on organising that Eroda - good job, and nearly a second too :clap:

Now, we have to consider defending that shed of a relic keep known as Myrrdin - its only strategic defense is that no-one has any idea where it is :m00:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Wow Redi, almost a week later.

Faster than normal for you then :D

T

thewhitedragon

Originally posted by The Real Redi
gratz on organising that Eroda - good job, and nearly a second too :clap:

Now, we have to consider defending that shed of a relic keep known as Myrrdin - its only strategic defense is that no-one has any idea where it is :m00:

<prints 900,000,000,000,000 Snowdonia maps for all of albion>

<edits the map to look rather like Sweden and posts 900,000,000,000 copies to mudguard>

Muhahahahahaah - now they will Never find it !!!

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by thewhitedragon
<prints 900,000,000,000,000 Snowdonia maps for all of albion>

<edits the map to look rather like Sweden and posts 900,000,000,000 copies to mudguard>

Muhahahahahaah - now they will Never find it !!!
We know where you relic keeps are we have prove that a few times before, its just that most albs only know where Excaliber is. Perhaps you should take it on yourself to educate where your 2nd keep is, and who your enemies are. You will be searching hard to find anyone from mudguard.

A

Ardrias_Mid

I think he was trying to be witty, but failed :mad:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
I think he was trying to be witty, but failed :mad:
that nickname for midgard was old 1.5 years ago. :) Guess thoose albs are more thick headed than their platemail

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by Fafnir
We know where you relic keeps are we have prove that a few times before, its just that most albs only know where Excaliber is. Perhaps you should take it on yourself to educate where your 2nd keep is, and who your enemies are. You will be searching hard to find anyone from mudguard.

Totally agree, but you have to admit - Myrrdin is about as defendable as a bunch of grapes in a garden shed, hence the reason Albion has gone without the power relics for so long.

Now with a few houses with Portal merchants to Snowdonia :great: perhaps a few people will venture north past Hurbury (yes, you can do it, the zone doesnt end 200 yards the otherside of Hurbury) and go see our snowcapped Power Relic keep...

E

Eroda

Originally posted by The Real Redi
Totally agree, but you have to admit - Myrrdin is about as defendable as a bunch of grapes in a garden shed, hence the reason Albion has gone without the power relics for so long.

Now with a few houses with Portal merchants to Snowdonia :great: perhaps a few people will venture north past Hurbury (yes, you can do it, the zone doesnt end 200 yards the otherside of Hurbury) and go see our snowcapped Power Relic keep...

Albs seem to have a thing about 'We can never ever defend the power relics'. The power relic is difficult to hold but not impossible, especially since the new porters have been introduced.

Even if we lose the relic, its hardly the end of the world. We'll just have to go get it back again :) I always think its good if relics change hands as it tends to make rvr much more varied in the period after it with huge forces having to be defended against and lots of keeps changing hands.

Fg vs Fg is fun but its nice to have a bit of variance involved imo.

I

inqy

hah you wouldn't have thought that when mid had all 6 very recently. the albion whine was pretty immense, to a degree I'd never seen before.

but it is true what you said, it made rvr much more fun. lots of action all over and constant relic raids were happening. hand them all back and we can do it all over again.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Would you like to go dancing and afterwards end up at my place?

T

thewhitedragon

only if u buy me dinner & tell me that u love me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom