Relic Raid

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Emma
It was Derric..

All blame derric its his fault.

Derric is moving to a new home as I recall, can't blame the poor bastard this time :p

O

old.windforce

faDER > u

private guild channel, so 4-5 exttra ppl log in

big deal

if he used phone or msn you never know

different story on daoc.pryd imho

D

dr_doctor

I have heard that Albion has bought airtime from SkyNews, CNN Europe and Reuters, just in case someone haven't heard that Midgard will do a RR.
Also, Associated Press (AP) is on the payroll, hiring 10 war-correspondents with the sole task of montoring Midgards different /as.

Point is, what can we do except hang all squealers out in public? They deserve to be dragged in the mud and whipped in public.

NAMES!!!

F

faderullan

Bibi: So i cant post what i want on my private guild channel? I wouldnt do it on a public channel like #daoc.prydwen

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Someone was running around Emain APK yelling about a relic raid an hour before it started. Cross realm spying blows :(

Nice effort anyway ya dirty thieving Midgard scum suckers :p

give name of this person perhaps? :)

R

Roo Stercogburn

If it was used by guildmembers only that are currently online and in DAoC, guild chat would be more than sufficient.

Also, if only guildmembers use it, it would be impossible for anyone else, let alone a Middy to get a screenie of it

Additionally, you are not supposed to use ANY outside means of communication to alter the course of events within the game.

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
If it was used by guildmembers only that are currently online and in DAoC, guild chat would be more than sufficient.

Also, if only guildmembers use it, it would be impossible for anyone else, let alone a Middy to get a screenie of it

Additionally, you are not supposed to use ANY outside means of communication to alter the course of events within the game.

That´s his point.

F

faderullan

All can just ignore taregion. He just whine on bw to be "cool" according to himself.

Z

zapzap

Isnt daoc.prydwen a mid room so we can use that if there is relic raid on mids ?

F

faderullan

Originally posted by zapzap
Isnt daoc.prydwen a mid room so we can use that if there is relic raid on mids ?

#daoc.everlast = mid room

#publicenemies = alb room

#daoc.prydwen = public room

S

Sagba

Originally posted by faderullan

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

S

shadowz

IRC is a form of chat I doubt you can stop people from chatting there .
They can also choose the subject of the conversation , so if they wanna chat about relic raid they can do that.
Freedom of speech etc

Z

zapzap

Well daoc.everlast is public room made by mids
Daoc.prydwen is public made by mids i think
daoc.PE is as fare i know also public been there 1 time didnt see a PW was needed.

A

aveh

Originally posted by shadowz
IRC is a form of chat I doubt you can stop people from chatting there .
They can also choose the subject of the conversation , so if they wanna chat about relic raid they can do that.
Freedom of speech etc

Congratulations on demonstrating a total lack of knowledge on the issue under debate. Your civil liberties clearly are at stake here. Grab your pitchfork and go fight the evil oppressors!

BTW.. just from a quick look at the log Melachi posted, I think that sort of crap is even worse than blatant RR blabbing. It demonstrates that the offender was fully aware that RR-blabbing is not allowed and yet went ahead and made it painfully obvious that a RR was taking place.

Z

zabe

Originally posted by liste
imo, it makes no difference wether or not loch knew there was a relic raid.

The key here, is that people in general, ACCEPT that IRC is being used to share information about the locations of so-and-so zergs, so-and-so keep raids, etc.

There's a reason the realms cant interact in conversation. We are not supposed to.

Loch is not at fault (probably :p ) any more than 90% of the IRC users, as it is. oh well :)

There is difference whether you roleplay a retard or use common sense.

Z

Zii

fadeh = teh s00k

everyone can get in that chan.. even im there when im online

C

cerbie

Whoever told about the RR its not so important.
I only wonder what is the fun of telling around there is going to be a RR.
Is it for those who have two accounts running and playing DAOC in different realms so they can go on RR with the mids and change to alb once they got there amount of rps ??

I think you will have those cheaters everywhere and in each game, don't know whats the fun there, but some may enjoy it.

A

amazingsteve

All can just ignore taregion. He just whine on bw to be "cool" according to himself.

rly? i don´t remember saying that. I remember saying quite the opposite actually.

oh and it´s tareREgion. two Rs and two Es

S

scarffs

:puke: at crossrealming AND babbling on IRC.

I dont get how someone feels good about doing stuff like this.
I also find that his/her name should be made public imediately.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Whatever makes your virtual nipples stiffen just that extra bit.. makes it all worth it.

V

vukstinaitor

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Whatever makes your virtual nipples stiffen just that extra bit.. makes it all worth it.

:clap:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by kalgarn
pffft,I helped create lag to lag out the albs and hibs and to crash the server. :D
Hey, that was my job, with my mjölnirs. Ohhh and break mezz of course. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom