Relic Raid

C

ChillyDawg

I have a great idea. Why dont we do a relic raid next saturday at 8.30 UKtime. Im sure no hibs would read this post, seeing as its in the Albion section of the boards, and even if they did, theyr way to honourable to sneak in before we get there andf defend.
Lets all just turn up and do it, dont bother with organising or anything, random groups will do.
Oh and btw, cos im organising this i want to take the relic home, being a cleric and all.
Whos with me?

Dawg

Z

zlair

yea, all right!

lets rock'n'roll :)

<hint hint> Aussie ;)

O

old.Odysseus

While ure at it .. how about you take the relic for your personal property. Why place it in myrrd where everyone else will gain from it?
Mythic is maybe thinking about housing etc ... whats a house without a relic anyway.

O

old.Wildfire

:clap: :sleeping:

:Intelligent Post Analysis:

Effort - A+ (the poster made a good effort to berate and "take the piss" out of others, using a variety of words taken from the language known as "english". The words were arranged in a coherent fashion, and the sentences were readable)
Attainment - F (the poster clearly has no comprehension of our ability to suicide VERY fast in dartmoor should any incoming enemies be spotted, and can get to excalibur in ridiculous numbers due to it being saturday night, equally fast)

F

froler-mid

6thsense.jpg

L

loxleyhood

heh, just a thought, can relics be equipped?

C

ChillyDawg

that scabbard would make a great walking stick if they could....

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by froler-mid
6thsense.jpg

roflmao!!!

im not participating in this flame, just pissing my pants about that pic :clap:

O

old.LandShark

i think Wildfire won

Aussie came a close 2nd, but the 'k' posts are getting a little old now ¬¬

C

Cowled